Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

48 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Not good enough for Nanami!!!! 

But seriously wayy too bright in the right side area with the contrast and hue.

And I couldn't see chiaki until I zoomed way in on both sides. A quick fix might be to have drop shadows that make her pop, or even better maybe a stroke!

And using the same image twice.

Tsk tsk!! 

This should be easy to work with sense that background is 1 color for removal.

It's also my favorite pose from her in the anime.

I'll wait for the requester's opinion before making any changes.

Oh and btw I happen to like this setup with 2 of the same images.

Edit:

When are you going to finish the requests you accepted?

11 minutes ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

If you're still accepting requests, I humbly submit one for consideration. I'm no artist myself, so I believe putting rigid parameters on the request to be a disservice to the artist. For a theme or inspiration, however, it would be amazing to see inclusion of one or more of the protagonists from some of my favorite PlayStation era games. 

That would include these ten: Natan Hale (Resistance series), BJ Blaskowicz (Wolfenstein series), Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn), 2B (Nier: Automata), Senua (Hellblade), Samanosuke (Onimusha series), Soap MacTavish (Call of Duty), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider series - new), Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Battlefront), and Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain).

Thank you for your consideration. 

Sure, I'll add you to the waiting list.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'll wait for the requester's opinion before making any changes.

Oh and btw I happen to like this setup with 2 of the same images.

Edit:

When are you going to finish the requests you accepted?

Sure, I'll add you to the waiting list.

I agree with Dav on the brightness part, about using 2 of the same image I am not sure as I like how it looks.

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's been 9 months...

As if a child being born into the world!!

Leaving the safety of the womb! Only to find! Perfection! It's glorious! :dance: 

In all seriousness though, my entire working area is not even available to me because I had to bring in my sick duck. So I have everything all pushed around with a tarp in the middle of the floor. 

So even though I've been thinking about the code geass request, there's not much I can do atm anyway. And before that, well, depression is a bitch... 

Edited by Dav9834

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

As if a child being born into the world!!

Leaving the safety of the womb! Only to find! Perfection! It's glorious! :dance: 

In all seriousness though, my entire working area is not even available to me because I had to bring in my sick duck. So I have everything all pushed around with a tarp in the middle of the floor. 

So even though I've been thinking about the code geass request, there's not much I can do atm anyway. And before that, well, depression is a bitch... 

Depression can be a bitch

*Hugs* I think hugs even if they are online can be super nice!

• Like 1

On 23-10-2017 at 6:07 PM, PixelatedPortal said:

I agree with Dav on the brightness part, about using 2 of the same image I am not sure as I like how it looks.

Here you go:

Spoiler

DaXYFui.png

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Ah ok, yeah depression is a real bitch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I would really appreciate a photo cover from the Metal Gear Solid serial. In the middle there should be the Big Boss, beside him all other important characters from this game serial. Below there should be the Quote:

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be."

In the background there should be anything from Metal Gear Solid 3. I trust in your experiences. I would be so happy if some of the artists can do this for me. If you need further informations just message me

7 minutes ago, BabySnake1902 said:

Hey guys. I would really appreciate a photo cover from the Metal Gear Solid serial. In the middle there should be the Big Boss, beside him all other important characters from this game serial. Below there should be the Quote:

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be."

In the background there should be anything from Metal Gear Solid 3. I trust in your experiences. I would be so happy if some of the artists can do this for me. If you need further informations just message me

Could you specify which characters count as important? I've only played Metal Gear Rising, so don't know anything about MGS.

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Could you specify which characters count as important? I've only played Metal Gear Rising, so don't know anything about MGS.

Necessary:Snake(mgs5 imo), Solid snake(mgs2 imo), liquid snake(mgs1), solidous(mgs2). 

Important characters: the colonel(mgs2 version imo), ocelot(mgs2 version imo), eva(mgs3 version imo). 

There's others with roles, but 7 is probably just at the edge of the amount of characters sizes, and time for a banner. And those 7 are probably the most important 

:hardcore Metal Gear Solid fan:

Hi again. I Thought a little bit about it. Cool Would be if Big Boss and solid Snake could be in the middle. Then in the left side the Main bosses from MGS and MGS 2, on the right side from MGS 3 and 4.

MGS Bosses: Revolver ocelot, cyborg Ninja, psycho mantis, sniper wolf, Vulkan Raven, metal gear Rex and liquid ocelot

MGS 2 bosses: Olga gurlukovich, Fortune, fatman, Vamp, metal gear Ray, solidus snake

MGS 3 bosses: ocelot, the pain, the fear, the end, the fury, the sorrow, volgin, shagohod and the boss

MGS 4 bosses : laughing octopus, raging Raven, crying Wolf, Vamp, metal gear Ray, screaming mantis, liquid ocelot 

This are really Many, but if its Too Many maybe its possible to Pick out some of these. The pucture Should Represent Which bosses solid Snake and big Boss defeated During their history.... 

2 hours ago, BabySnake1902 said:

Hi again. I Thought a little bit about it. Cool Would be if Big Boss and solid Snake could be in the middle. Then in the left side the Main bosses from MGS and MGS 2, on the right side from MGS 3 and 4.

MGS Bosses: Revolver ocelot, cyborg Ninja, psycho mantis, sniper wolf, Vulkan Raven, metal gear Rex and liquid ocelot

MGS 2 bosses: Olga gurlukovich, Fortune, fatman, Vamp, metal gear Ray, solidus snake

MGS 3 bosses: ocelot, the pain, the fear, the end, the fury, the sorrow, volgin, shagohod and the boss

MGS 4 bosses : laughing octopus, raging Raven, crying Wolf, Vamp, metal gear Ray, screaming mantis, liquid ocelot 

This are really Many, but if its Too Many maybe its possible to Pick out some of these. The pucture Should Represent Which bosses solid Snake and big Boss defeated During their history.... 

Yeah, those are way too many characters. There's no way they'll all fit on the cover image.

@Dav9834 could you help narrow this down a bit?

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, those are way too many characters. There's no way they'll all fit on the cover image.

@Dav9834 could you help narrow this down a bit?

Ya I saw that and was like holy crap. 

For bosses instead of main characters.... Hmmm there's a lot of great bosses. Actually I'd say all of them are great(fat man being my favorite tied with the end) 

Liquid snake, solidous, and ocelot(mgs2) for sure. So that's 4 including big boss(mgs5). 

And imo The Boss(mgs3)(yep different person. Female), and volgin(mgs3) I suppose. That would round out the major players in history for the most part. 

And then maybe metal gear Ray to make it an odd #(7)so that would make big boss in the middle. (not to mention the game is called metal gear so...) 

The first 3 are guaranteed, the other 3 are just my preference based on importance. 

9 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Ya I saw that and was like holy crap. 

For bosses instead of main characters.... Hmmm there's a lot of great bosses. Actually I'd say all of them are great(fat man being my favorite tied with the end) 

Liquid snake, solidous, and ocelot(mgs2) for sure. So that's 4 including big boss(mgs5). 

And imo The Boss(mgs3)(yep different person. Female), and volgin(mgs3) I suppose. That would round out the major players in history for the most part. 

And then maybe metal gear Ray to make it an odd #(7)so that would make big boss in the middle. (not to mention the game is called metal gear so...) 

The first 3 are guaranteed, the other 3 are just my preference based on importance. 

Metal Gear Ray is that dragon mech, right? If so, that's the best boss in MGR (100% unbiased opinion :awesome: ).

7 hours ago, Dessane said:

Hey hey, little off topic but you guys have done such awesome jobs I thought I'd ask where you source your images for these banners? @Dragon-Archon you seem to be able to find just perfect images. I'm sure its a lot of going through results just want to make sure I'm not missing a search parameter or anything.Cheers

Thanks, I use imgur to host the cover images.

• Like 1