Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

I'm glad this is a thing. I'm awful at finding decent cover photos. :P

This is going to sound familiar to anyone who saw my post in the PS4 Cover Images thread, but I would be eternally grateful if someone made me a Mio Akiyama from K-ON! cover photo. I know, I know, it probably looks like I have some kind of crush on her... You'd be correct in assuming that. :awesome: I tried using my PS4 cover image, but it doesn't fit very well. It would be much appreciated! :)

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

This is going to sound familiar to anyone who saw my post in the PS4 Cover Images thread, but I would be eternally grateful if someone made me a Mio Akiyama from K-ON! cover photo. I know, I know, it probably looks like I have some kind of crush on her... You'd be correct in assuming that. :awesome: I tried using my PS4 cover image, but it doesn't fit very well. It would be much appreciated! :)

I'm willing to create this, but know nothing about K-ON! Would you still want me to accept this?

Just now, Masamune said:

Of course I see this post after I experiment with 3-4 different sigs to find that out. :facepalm: At least I came up with the same number. xD

Lmao.

I just took a screenshot of ruffedgz's signature as it was clearly cut off by quite a bit and figured out that way. :P

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm willing to create this, but know nothing about K-ON! Would you still want me to accept this?

I would be honoured! :D I'm sure you'd be able to come up with something pretty awesome looking, even if you don't know anything about K-ON! I trust your skills. ;) I feel obligated to say that you really should watch the anime at some point, though. It's pretty much the most precious thing ever. :P

I would like something with all the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure protagonists on one side and the villains on the other. Parts 1-7 to be exact. If you're not sure what to look for feel free to message me :)

26 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I would be honoured! :D I'm sure you'd be able to come up with something pretty awesome looking, even if you don't know anything about K-ON! I trust your skills. ;) I feel obligated to say that you really should watch the anime at some point, though. It's pretty much the most precious thing ever. :P

Ok, then I'll accept. 

What's the anime about?

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, then I'll accept. 

What's the anime about?

Thanks! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

To sum it up, it's a slice of life/comedy anime about a group of high school girls who join an after school light music club. I realise I don't make it sound like the most thrilling anime, but don't let that deter you from watching it. It may not suit everyone's tastes, but don't knock it until you try it. ;) I'm not the only one who loves it. :P

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Thanks! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

To sum it up, it's a slice of life/comedy anime about a group of high school girls who join an after school light music club. I realise I don't make it sound like the most thrilling anime, but don't let that deter you from watching it. It may not suit everyone's tastes, but don't knock it until you try it. ;) I'm not the only one who loves it. :P

I'll do my best :D .

Yeah, that doesn't sound very interesting, but then again neither did www.Working!! (also slice of life/comedy) and it's one my favourite anime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Cover photos are easy you just gotta have the right one ;)

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Wow, that was quick. Thank you so much! I love it! :) You're the best. :D

I'm glad that you like it :D. I had to render the image, which is something I usually don't do, but it was just too fitting to pass it up. Be sure to save the image on your computer, that way you'll always have a back up in case something happens to imgur.

• Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm glad that you like it :D. I had to render the image, which is something I usually don't do, but it was just too fitting to pass it up. Be sure to save the image on your computer, that way you'll always have a back up in case something happens to imgur.

Well, I appreciate you doing that for me. It looks really good! And yeah, the first thing I did was save it onto my PC. I definitely don't want to lose it. Thanks again! :)