Screen size

DrakeHellsing

Anyone else have a problem with the screen size? It would be helpful if I could see the whole screen, cause in the bottom right corner, I can see there's suppose to be... something there, I assume for how exhausted I am, but I can only see the edge of the box and can't move it.  Nor are there options to change the screen ratio.

most likely a problem with your tv settings... i had the same problem with some titles in the past.

try looking for your "picture settings" or something similar, there should be an "aspect ratio" setting or something where you can change the screen ratio of the input.
mine was set to 16:9 for the longest time, which i deemed correct ofc, but i had to set it to "screen fit" to work properly.

this all highly depends on your tv brand and the settings may not even be there or are at least labeled differently.

edit: this is how it looks on my samsung screen (the "TV Aspect Ratio" one)

1._UHD_Output-3_1402409402296.jpg

Edited by dernop
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, dernop said:

most likely a problem with your tv settings... i had the same problem with some titles in the past.

try looking for your "picture settings" or something similar, there should be an "aspect ratio" setting or something where you can change the screen ratio of the input.
mine was set to 16:9 for the longest time, which i deemed correct ofc, but i had to set it to "screen fit" to work properly.

this all highly depends on your tv brand and the settings may not even be there or are at least labeled differently.

Thank you for that, checked my tv settings, had one setting called "just scan" and that worked fine.  So just booted the game up again and now I can see things much easier.  So again, thank you :D

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Thank you for that, checked my tv settings, had one setting called "just scan" and that worked fine.  So just booted the game up again and now I can see things much easier.  So again, thank you :D

Just scan is the best. That is what my LG has. You never have to mess with it again.

Edited by skateak

16 minutes ago, skateak said:

Just scan is the best. That is what my LG has. You never have to mess with it again.

Yeah, I can imagine.  Sucks the game doesn't have the option to change the ratio itself.  I mean that is an option I look for if the ratio is wrong and I can't see anything... but hey, I was not aware of that on my tv, the 16:9 ratio was doing fine for me too x.x

Ah well, at least I can now see my energy bar on the game xD