What do people think about the new update?

1 hour ago, KashSenpai said:

Love the fact that there is new game modes such as gun game and also the new maps which were missing but hate this Christmas theme(Winter Crash). Also the way it feels pay to win with all these new reticles and other customizations available. 

I don't think it is pay to win at all. I'm not too big a fan of Activision messing with what I consider to be the best CoD but I think this is the best way to implement DLC. Everything is cosmetic so there is nothing new to balance and it doesn't really change the game at all. 

Parker

Still, the fact that they're adding Supply Drops to a game that did not have any, and while we all know that Infinite Warfare has not been selling well and player base is down by a lot, it really shows how much money they're losing from 2016's CoD release. Supply Drops are pretty much 100% profit for them.

3 hours ago, Parker said:

I don't think it is pay to win at all. I'm not too big a fan of Activision messing with what I consider to be the best CoD but I think this is the best way to implement DLC. Everything is cosmetic so there is nothing new to balance and it doesn't really change the game at all. 

Parker

Didn't they originally say the same with Blackops 3, that it would only be cosmetics? I wouldn't be surprised if they are still adding more guns to that game.

I only really play the campaign nowadays, but I'm sure the whole idea of supply drops in a classic like cod 4 will annoy quite a lot of players who loved the original. I can see dlc weapons making it into the game within a few months.

• Like 1