Wii U - debug menu uncovered

Piggie_Pie

Is that the broken patch that ive been reading about? the one that bricks the system?

I haven't read about a patch bricking systems, but I have heard of systems being bricked while they were in the process of downloading or installing a firmware update.

Parker

I haven't read about a patch bricking systems, but I have heard of systems being bricked while they were in the process of downloading or installing a firmware update.

Parker

I heard something along the lines of people not finishing the patch by quitting while it was installing or something... That could happen to ANY system if you interrupt an update like that... very unfortunate... hope they can get a fix for it

I heard something along the lines of people not finishing the patch by quitting while it was installing or something... That could happen to ANY system if you interrupt an update like that... very unfortunate... hope they can get a fix for it

Not necessarily true that it will happen, because I've heard of people having their d/l inturrupted by outside forces (IE blackout) and still having retaining the use of their console.

But yea, I'm still surprised and not happy with the amount of problems and mess ups with Nintendo's Console, but still hope for a fix.

Edited by skinner49