Digimon World: New Order Comparison PS Vita To PS4

Razza

With the release of Digimon World: New Order just over a month away Bandai have released the following video of the game to show the improvements to the graphics and settings that will be coming on the newer International version of the game 

I personally am very excited to play this as Digimon World on the PS1 was one of the first PS1 games I really got into and enjoyed spending multiple hours on it :) 

Wow I was expecting a kind of World of Final Fantasy/Digimon Story: Cybersleuth style comparison where the PS4 and Vita version still looked almost identical aside from lighting and whatnot. 

But there is a pretty huge step up for the PS4 version of Digimon World. The Vita version looks inferior in almost every way.

Edited by Death_Ninja

I'm still pissed off for no Vita Version here, the comparison yeah Ok But i want to know the Base Japanese Ps4 Edition and the Vita one not the Vita base JApanese Edition and the New International Ps4 one then of course it's gonna be better maybe they changed like 50% of the game in this last almost year...

Anyway i'll egt it for low price on a sale in the future, i loved Digimon World when i was a kid,s pent hours and hours on it, but i'm not so excited for this since loving RPGs i find Cyber sleuth Better :3

PS: The Vita Version anyway Ugh, they did it under torture? Cyber slueth was perfect in every detail, i know i'm playing it, this looks like an early PSP game, they really Made it just to sell more copies i have to be honest and say...

Edited by Sora9427