Any advice? Game stuck "connecting"

Chell_Clare

Hi,

I was hoping someone may be able to help with an issue I've encountered. I downloaded The Division and have played much of the game, so this is an issue that's arisen well into my game. I hadn't played the game for about 3 weeks and went back to it last night; however, it gets stuck on the loading screen where is says "connecting Chell_Clare". It simply ticks away trying to connect for hours. I tried re-downloading but the same issue occurs. Has anyone else experienced/managed to solve this? I would ask Ubi Support but they're notoriously poor at customer support and rarely have a solution. Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is also happening to me. I only just got the game for Christmas and it would not connect at all, I saw a fix on another site saying to start the game and then press the PS button and test your network connection but that has only worked the one time for me. Can not get back into the game at all now!  I really want to play this game! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, it's really annoying has happened to both me and my buddy... BUT what fixed it every time was: when the game starts immediately when the "epilepsy warning" shows up hit the PS button and go to "test network connection" let it run at least to NAT setting (don't really need DL/UL times). Then return to game. That's how it stopped doing it every time. I know it seems totally arbitrary but it worked for both of us. Hope that helps