Statistics Question

If I remember right, the one on the stats page averages each of the five percentage categories in that graph

The one on the profile page is your total trophy points earned out of total possible trophy points (not including platinum trophies)

Edited by BlindMango

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

If I remember right, the one on the stats page averages each of the five percentage categories in that graph

The one on the profile page is your total trophy points earned out of total possible trophy points (not including platinum trophies)

In addition to the platinum trophies, the number on the profile page also doesn't include any trophy points from games at 0 percent, but it does include trophy points from DLC at 0 percent if you've gotten a trophy in the base game. This is in contrast to the DLC rarities as they aren't calculated until a single trophy is earned in the game but they do effect the average rarity stat.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

This is correct, but the one on the profile page doesn't include the games at 0% (F rank), while the green one on the stat page does.

14 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

This is correct, but the one on the profile page doesn't include the games at 0% (F rank), while the green one on the stat page does.

Sorry, that doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't the green stat be lower as it includes F ranks ?

Or does it equate the F ranks, as 19.99% for the average ?

Sorry for the questions, but I am just not sure what information the green pie graph is giving me ?

9 hours ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

Sorry, that doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't the green stat be lower as it includes F ranks ?

Or does it equate the F ranks, as 19.99% for the average ?

Sorry for the questions, but I am just not sure what information the green pie graph is giving me ?

The percentage on your main profile page is your total trophy points earned out of total possible trophy points (not including the points for platinum trophies or games at 0%).

The percentage in the green graph is the average of all the individual trophies earned percentages from all your games on your profile.

To simplify it: If you had 2 games on your profile, one at 0% and the other at 100%, the main page would display a percentage of 100%, while the green graph would display 50%.

The green graph stat should technically be lower than the main page one, but maybe the inclusion of the 45 platinum trophies and the fact you only have 2 games at 0% makes the green one slightly higher.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1