Getting bumped?

Hey Grimydawg, I'm talking about the game for which this forum has been posted, PS All Stars. It's not rocket science you stupid doichebag twit. It was just a question, I'm new here. Why do you have to be a dick?

Anyway, thanks Parker. I figured it was something like that but I am new here, I didn't know how it worked. I guess I still figured that even if they finished the game before me, I've already beaten it and synced it myself before they've synced it, so I would earn it before them. I didn't know that it seems to track data from your trophy collection, even if you haven't been active for a few days. So do games gather data on every player that owns the game, even if they aren't a member here?

Anyone else get bumped from their position? When I finished the game yesterday, I was number 5; now for some reason I've been bumped to number 9. Anyone know why this happens? Thanks!

Welcome to the site, and don't worry, what you described happened to me. I was the fourth in the world to platinum Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, only I wasn't. My status just changed when someone who earned it before me updated their profile, thus bumping me down to fifth in the world. It is to be expected. :)

Thanks for not making me feel like a moron Daniel. I asked the same question in a chat room here yesterday night and was told I obviously didn't know how the leaderboards work. No shit, that's why I asked the question. Apparently not knowing how a videogame leaderboard works makes you the worst kind of idiot.