"Hide games on profiles with 0%" not working right

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Could you print or post what games are being hidden and shouldn't be?

I don't have a complete list, but I noticed that some of the games in my trophy cabinet are missing, including Aabs Animals, Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, Doom Classic Complete, etc.

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Well I can only say that you should try to hide or delete them just by PSN and not this site.

Yeah, I may end up having to do that. Might be the simplest solution.

2 minutes ago, proffrink2008 said:

I don't have a complete list, but I noticed that some of the games in my trophy cabinet are missing, including Aabs Animals, Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, Doom Classic Complete, etc.

Yeah, I may end up having to do that. Might be the simplest solution.

You have 19 hidden trophies

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

Well, yes, I have some trophies hidden, but you wouldn't think that would affect the appearance of games where I -haven't- hidden trophies. But maybe it does. I'll try unhiding the trophies later and see if it makes any difference.

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

That's not the issue. I loaded the user's profile and with hide 0% games on it hid 2 lists of Aabs Animals that show when the toggle is off. It also hid Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, one list of XBLAZE CODE: EMBRYO, 2 lists of Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed, and Doom Classic Complete. It's possible that more games are also hidden.

The two Aabs Animals are shown on the user's profile at 100%, the Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is shown at 100%, the XBLAZE CODE: EMBRYO list is shown at 100%, the Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed list is shown at 4%, and the Doom Classic Complete list is shown at 100% when the hide 0% games option is disabled.

OK, unhid the trophies, earned another trophies, updated my profile, and still the same problem.

I'm now able to pinpoint what the problem is exactly:

When "hide games on profiles with 0%" is checked, my profile will only show the first 100 games listed. Normally, when you've got more than 100 games played, when you scroll to the bottom of the list, it'll load the next 100. It doesn't do this if you have "hide games on profiles with 0%" checked. Not sure why that is.

The same problem exists if I view some users' profiles, but it's fine on others. For instance, I noticed the problem exists when I view Sly-Ripper's profile, but not BlindMango's. Perhaps it has something to do with the number of games played?

Eh, I'm thinking at this point that just deleting all of my 0% trophy lists would be the easiest way for me to get a nice, clean list of only the games I have trophies in (although I still like having the 0% lists, because it reminds me of what games I own that I still haven't gotten around to yet).

37 minutes ago, proffrink2008 said:

The same problem exists if I view some users' profiles, but it's fine on others. For instance, I noticed the problem exists when I view Sly-Ripper's profile, but not BlindMango's. Perhaps it has something to do with the number of games played?

Eh, I'm thinking at this point that just deleting all of my 0% trophy lists would be the easiest way for me to get a nice, clean list of only the games I have trophies in (although I still like having the 0% lists, because it reminds me of what games I own that I still haven't gotten around to yet).

I see the issue you're having now, I'll add it to the bug list next time I update it, also the reason it may not be happening to my profile is because I don't have any 0% games :P