Trophy milestones and hidden games

Eliqsir

My question is a bit tricky so I need confirmation and clarification because that process may be irreversible and I don't want to do any mistake :

What are the effect of unhiding a game in the trophy milestones in my profile in here ? Let's assume I have my 500th trophy I want to keep there (because I'm a maniac!) but those stats exists because that's the 500th unlocked trophy with the hidden games. Now I reveal the game with 1 or 2 trophies, what happens ? Is the trophy milestones fixed or it changes then accordingly ?  If it changes, well bad for me then...

Yes, if you have a trophy listed as your 500th but have hidden trophies that you earned before the one listed as your 500th then when you unhide those trophies your milestones will be adjusted accordingly.

It doesn't really matter in a way since the milestones get replaced with higher ones as you unlock more trophies.

The effects change seamlessly, accordingly. I found out this on accident some time ago (so its not irreversible).

This is the way it should be, makes 100% sense. It'd be messed up if it was fixed actually.

Edited by Mar

15 minutes ago, Mar said:

The effects change seamlessly, accordingly. I found out this on accident some time ago (so its not irreversible).

This is the way it should be, makes 100% sense. It'd be messed up if it was fixed actually.

Thanks, good to know. still, the games I would reveal were only ps plus old titles 3 years ago so. (And I never plan to complete them)

7 hours ago, Eliqsir said:

Thanks, good to know. still, the games I would reveal were only ps plus old titles 3 years ago so. (And I never plan to complete them)

You should probably complete them simply because they're apart of you... your profile now. Only real exceptions I have are games that were put onto my profile before I was actually a trophy hunter and games put up here by other people who used my account. But if I was a trophy hunter and put a game on my profile, I own up to it whether I complete it or not. Hiding is just about entirely pointless since this website, for some odd reason, enables the possibility for you to achieve 100% completion (or is it 99%?) without needing to have every game 100% completed.