Having trouble finding games

Parker

I decided to pop in Battlefield 3 a few days ago (after downloading a massive patch...) and had trouble finding matches to get into. The server browser showed very few matches and I think there was only one actual DICE server. I hate playing on user servers for a lot of reasons but I'm wondering why I am having so much trouble finding matches. The only thing I can guess at is I'm not a Premium member, so I don't have any of the DLC (except what came with the "Limited Edition") so would that be the reason? I've been thinking about going Premium anyways but don't want to do it if I can't get into games.

This also brings up another question. Does the "Premium Edition" of BF3 have a voucher code for the Premium content or is it on disc? If it's disc I'll just go out and buy it, otherwise PSN store will get my money.

Thanks in advance for responses,

Parker

To be honest Parker, I think you've hit the nail on the head. Without going into one of my usual rants, I found that soon after the news of having your own server / premium membership came about, it started to get harder and harder to find matches without having to pay further. Its at that point I decided that I would'nt be continuing with what up until then had been a great game.

There are plenty of DICE / EA servers running. I have no problem finding any server.

Check and reset your filters.

And yes, you will see Alot less servers since you are not Premium.

Since alot of server owners (like me) run playlists with multiple DLC's.

And for the Premium Version - I have no idea if it's a code or built in. But I do know the Premium Version on sale is still cheaper than buying the unlock thru the PSN.