Game is now Crossbuy!

Leo_the_Lion25

23 minutes ago, skateak said:

Hmmm. I would be pissed if I paid for both of them. A little late to add cross-buy.

Better than never, I was scrolling through the store while having a dump before, saw Dex and wondered what the flying fuck it was. Never heard of it until then, so if I was to grab it, I'm down for this news.

... maybe they're doing it in prep of making it one of Feb's PS+ games? Who knows?

4 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Better than never, I was scrolling through the store while having a dump before, saw Dex and wondered what the flying fuck it was. Never heard of it until then, so if I was to grab it, I'm down for this news.

... maybe they're doing it in prep of making it one of Feb's PS+ games? Who knows?

It would be a great if it a PS+ game, it does goes on sales. Last sale for it was like 8.99. I paid 19.99 when it was PS4 only at the time. 

1 hour ago, pewiha said:

I have read this thread before I finished my order with Dex. I have bought the PS4 version, but the Vita version is not for free. I am from Germany.

NA store it says this now:

Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!

It was never there and I think it happen around this week. Because I always check my wishlist and it wasn't free for me. I was waiting for a sale. I saw that it was free before the store updated yesterday. Only because I owned the PS4 version. 

On 24.1.2017 at 5:26 AM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I'm sharing this over here. The game is now crossbuy, if you already own one version of the game. You can purchase the other version for free. When it was first released on the vita, it wasn't crossbuy. At some point in time, it became crossbuy. 

Misleading title. Game is not cross-buy, at least not in all regions. You should add "[NA]" to the thread title.

• 5 weeks later...