PS4 Vs Vita Version

Spoiler Free

So, having played both versions let me tell you something... 

THE PS4 VERSION IS FREAKING HARDDD. And I'm even playing on Easy mode.

I'm on my 6th generation of digimon on the ps4 version and I'm only on chapter 2 and get my ass kicked by everything lol... On the Vita version I beat the game with my 4th generation of digimon... and tbh I beat the story mode on generation 3... the 4th generation was just because I wanted Susanoomon. 

But, I love what they did with the game a lot of the places that felt empty and boring they completely changed (like the Meat/Vegi War completely redid the map for PS4). The hardness of the game is welcome honestly the original felt to easy felt like oh yea I can tackle anything because you honestly could. The PS4 version I find myself "quick saving" a lot and trying things only to end up completely getting dominated. 

For one example on the vita version I could do the area I wasn't supposed to do yet and I did the story completely out of order and was like LOL what? 

A lot of people where complaining about the Deaths in the game but honestly from experience It gets VERY boring having the same digimon walk all over everything in your path. Yea they still died but you got your digimon back to where so fast it wasn't a big deal plus the trainer skills basically made them gods when they reincarnated.

All together I feel like they did a Wonderful Job with the PS4 version they balanced it well they redid the boring parts and added so much to it. 

(Also some people where getting mad there was no vita port I don't think the vita could handle the stuff they added tbh. One of the maps they put so much detail I lag "sometimes" )

Edited by ChastityFail

Vita version wasn't even complete, looks and runs like an alpha. And they chose a terrible engine to use for a Vita game. "Hey, let's make a Vita game with an engine that is notoriously bad on Vita! Brilliant. Japanese gamers don't deserve better than trash!"

The Vita version pisses me off. There's no reason it should be so terrible, other than shitty management.

Also, easy should've just been the Vita difficulty because it sucks to be stuck against some RedVegiemon on "easy".

4 hours ago, reckscollie said:

Is there an english vita version?

Nope, There is a Vita english patch tho. that makes the text english. 

3 hours ago, Wilsonthe3rd said:

So the original japanese vita version was completly different huh??? The more you know.

Yep

4 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Vita version wasn't even complete, looks and runs like an alpha. And they chose a terrible engine to use for a Vita game. "Hey, let's make a Vita game with an engine that is notoriously bad on Vita! Brilliant. Japanese gamers don't deserve better than trash!"

The Vita version pisses me off. There's no reason it should be so terrible, other than shitty management.

Also, easy should've just been the Vita difficulty because it sucks to be stuck against some RedVegiemon on "easy".

LOL that's what I was thinking I was like ok... if we have "easy" wtf was the vita version 

• Like 1

Looks like the digivolve requirements also changed . Found a few lists for the stats requirements , and after i unlocked info ingame i saw way way higher stats requirements on some mega evolutions. Also i heard a lot of complains how easy the game is on vita and i was wondering why i had so hard time on ps4.  Some bosses i only beat with an ExE . Hm im in post game now and i struggle very much with the extra dimension dungeons. Hm i focus on upgrading city and stuff like this rn before i go back to EX dimensions.

Its not only grindy Plat , IMO its hard aswell.