Important thing to note for chapter replay

Selecting Checkpoint Restart in a chapter replay sets back your progress on the game and locks you out of the other chapter replays. Make at least one manual save periodically in case you accidentally make this mistake.

Edit: Upon more playing, it doesn't happen for all Chapter Replays but at specific stages or random times. After I platted the game I started testing and in my save I was able to restart in the 2nd last mission without this glitch. In the second mission however, it happened. It could also be that the glitch might happen at specific parts of the mission, but that remains to be researched. But anyway, just make that manual save in case.

Edited by Eraezr
  • Like 2

I used checkpoint restart in a few mission replays to farm for the gold medals, and I've seen lots of people recommending that method in guides and forums. But this is the first time I've heard about this glitch.

It might just happen on a specific mission or checkpoint. I guess it doesn't hurt to make a backup save anyway, but it should be safe to restart from checkpoints mode of the time

On 08/02/2017 at 6:02 AM, Shadiochao said:

I used checkpoint restart in a few mission replays to farm for the gold medals, and I've seen lots of people recommending that method in guides and forums. But this is the first time I've heard about this glitch.

It might just happen on a specific mission or checkpoint. I guess it doesn't hurt to make a backup save anyway, but it should be safe to restart from checkpoints mode of the time

Oh yeah, I was playing more today and I noticed it happens at specific missions/random times it seems.

In the second mission, it happened for me.

This happened to me while I was doing my last trophies which were the Stat Awards. I was replaying the third or fourth mission and I restarted the checkpoint and my game froze, and when I loaded it back up I was set all the way back to that point in the game, as if I hadn't progressed any further... Luckily I could still do the last couple of stat awards on the first few missions! Would have been a disaster if not.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately this has happened to me when I went back to get a little more triad XP for my trophy. I was well on my way to the Platinum. Have given up now since I have to redo a significant part of the game. Maybe I'll redo all those missions and side missions in a year or so. I had fun though. The story and fighting system in this game is great. #SadPanda