Help regarding time limited offer games

aditya319

Hi guys i have query.. there is game until dawn.. which is availaible for free download from 9 feb to 22 feb.. for ps plus member.. i wanted help regarding that does this mean that this game is avalaible for these many days only or download is availaible for these days and after download i can play this until my subscription.. i would have seen it myself but this title is 45 gb and it will take me 10 plus days to download this as my internet speed is not that high.. and last thing i want is i am not able to play this once i complete download due to date being over 22 feb.

It means it's available to "purchase" for free until 22 Feb. As long as you "purchase" it before that date then you can download it, and play it, at anytime (including after that date) as long as you have an active PS+ subscription.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

As Stevie said pretty well, it's just the period of time it's available for download as for every PsPlus game every month. So don't worry, Add it to your library to download and then download it whenever you want even in 5 months if you have the PsPlus active :)

1 hour ago, aditya319 said:

Hi guys i have query.. there is game until dawn.. which is availaible for free download from 9 feb to 22 feb.. for ps plus member.. i wanted help regarding that does this mean that this game is avalaible for these many days only or download is availaible for these days and after download i can play this until my subscription.. i would have seen it myself but this title is 45 gb and it will take me 10 plus days to download this as my internet speed is not that high.. and last thing i want is i am not able to play this once i complete download due to date being over 22 feb.

Add it to your cart from the PlayStation store on a computer instead of a console and check out for $0.00. You won't have to download it until you want to download it and you'll be able to download it anytime in the future as long as your Plus subscription is current. 

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

it's just the period of time it's available for download

For activation (or free “purchase” from PS store) to be more precise, as downloading already “purchased” game to the console is not time limited :) 

31 minutes ago, Se7en said:

For activation (or free “purchase” from PS store) to be more precise, as downloading already “purchased” game to the console is not time limited :) 

Yeah well to add the Dowload to the library i think he got that :P