Fishing Skill

DrakeHellsing

Okay, figuring I should start working on getting this up... which area would be best for quick fish to catch? I don't want to be wasting time waiting for the fish to be picking in biting.  So would Galdin Quay be my best bet for that?  I mean my fishing is still at level 2, since I'm not a fan of it as such and it's just been... well... there.

The other two I need to get to level 10 will just happen eventually (survival in particular, cooking sort of, so long as I camp).  Figuring I'll get the skills out of the way before I take on the adamantoise.

just about anywhere during the day will get you a ton of biters and to up the skill u just need to catch fish but saying that i think the bigger the fish the more skil point u get so try for the gold dots 

as for your cooking just buy about 50 luncheon meats and just repeatedly camp and cook it it only requires the 1 ingredient and itll level u quick

photo just use promptos photo attack in battle or u could just camp camp camp but that only gives u 1 or 2 pics

as for survival well just walk and run everywhere i actualy had most all this done by end chapter 3

Where do you suppose the easiest place would be to fish in general? I mean I don't really want to be wasting time trying to get fish to bite with no luck... or to get big fish that will just be annoying to catch... reason being, just not a fan of the fishing at all, being just a wasted feature to me, but want to get it out of the way so I don't have to care for it anymore (maybe a bit if I want to do the fishing guy's side quests).

As for others, I do have photography maxed out, cooking is almost done (half a level to go) and survival is level 8.

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Where do you suppose the easiest place would be to fish in general? I mean I don't really want to be wasting time trying to get fish to bite with no luck... or to get big fish that will just be annoying to catch... reason being, just not a fan of the fishing at all, being just a wasted feature to me, but want to get it out of the way so I don't have to care for it anymore (maybe a bit if I want to do the fishing guy's side quests).

This is supposed to be a good spot.

I take it with each level, it takes longer to level up? As I've decided to get to work on doing the fishing skill now, did get to level 3 and a 1/2 from a little bit of fishing (not many fish were biting in one round, as in, running low on fish in the end).  Cooking... I do need at least one more dish, it's almost at level 10 now, suvival on the other hand, it's a work in progress that one.