Prices for player homes are cringe-worthy, to say the least...

kittygirl2010

All prices are based on unfurnished homes (so minus the possible prices of furniture and decorative items.)

Inn Room (3,000 gold but you do get one for free for your main faction after completing the tutorial quest.)

Apartment 11,000-13,000 gold

Small Home- 40,000 to 73,000 gold

Medium Home- 190,000 to 335,000 gold

Large Home - 760,000 to 1,295,000 gold

Manors- 3,775,000 to 3,785,000 gold

OUCH! I have played the game since launch and only have around 100k saved up in my bank. (This is from someone who knows nothing about trading prices and who doesn't sell anything on the market.)

Guess I'll be slumming it up in my free inn room.

I haven't seen very much info on the crown store homes, but so far I've seen an 11,000 crown home. I guess it will depend on the size.

Here is a full article on Homestead and the stuff you'll see when it comes ton consoles! It is currently out on PC as of February 6th. http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/02/06/homestead-basics-guide

12 hours ago, Harry94_ said:

I have about 3 million in the bank, but I'm not wasting it on a manor. I'll get the large home in Deshaan.

How in the hell do you have 3 million? I've barely broken 100k since launch. lol Not to mention I can't find a guild that will let me join without paying every week.

Oh wow, I have to get back on the game and go farm. Nothing less than a manor and three khajiit slaves will suffice!

2 hours ago, kittygirl2010 said:

How in the hell do you have 3 million? I've barely broken 100k since launch. lol Not to mention I can't find a guild that will let me join without paying every week.

Sell flowers :) A LOT of flowers. I made around 3,5mil trading within the span of around four months, but I'm maintaining a guild and gifted ~2,5mil to our guildmembers in our weekly lotteries. Looks like they're not getting any lotteries this year, not until I make my manor now *dunmer giggle*

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kittygirl2010 said:

Just buying and selling stuff, or farming for things that are worth a lot and selling those. I have around 50-60 of each legendary upgrade material on me and I could sell those for about 2 million for them all, if not more.