Uncharted 3 Platinum trophy Error !

This is taken from a thread on GameFAQS from a guy named _HIM_. It is to do with a different game, but the same issue. Apparently this has worked for some people.

"Upload or somehow save your data>delete data from PS3>Restart Game>get a trophy ASAP. Most of the time the trophy will pop even though you already have it, It helped when i was trying to play V8 racing or whatever its called."

• Like 1

wow you are right, i just checked your trophies... did you try contacting sony? be like YAWH BISHIZ MAH PLATAMANZ AINT NO POPPEN K!?!??

Maybe they could fix it... or try using a trophy hack...? you got all the trophies legit, the trophy hack shouldnt matter... if there even is one.

wow you are right, i just checked your trophies... did you try contacting sony? be like YAWH BISHIZ MAH PLATAMANZ AINT NO POPPEN K!?!??

Maybe they could fix it... or try using a trophy hack...? you got all the trophies legit, the trophy hack shouldnt matter... if there even is one.

That won't work, since he got all trophies. But you're right, it's a valid reason.

I actually wonder if he did used a trophy hack in the first place....

That won't work, since he got all trophies. But you're right, it's a valid reason.

I actually wonder if he did used a trophy hack in the first place....

perhaps if he started doing the DLC it would pop on its own, but I doubt that would happen..

And this was the day I lost faith in Naughty Dog. Good job ND in making broken games, ignoring your costumers and giving free DLC which doesn't work.

After UC3 it's no more ND games for me.

Glitches like this are extremely rare, and seeing as the PlayStation has to process and unlock the trophies you should blame the console not the game. The DLC thing you were on about was your own fault for buying a foreign game. Neither of these issues have anything to do with Naughty Dog.

• Like 1

Glitches like this are extremely rare, and seeing as the PlayStation has to process and unlock the trophies you should blame the console not the game. The DLC thing you were on about was your own fault for buying a foreign game. Neither of these issues have anything to do with Naughty Dog.

Oh so we are still being ignorant? How could I know ND would f*ck me over with free DLC while SRTT's AND BC2 DLC worked fine?

You tell me that, mister, because I don't know.

From my past experiences as a big Uncharted gamer, I've noticed that in your trophy list you played 2 playthroughs.

The first one you beat on Easy, but it's not possible to play Crushing without beating the game on Hard.

But somehow you unlocked Crushing after beating Easy, and unlocked the Normal, Hard. and Crushing trophies at the same time. Which is impossible,

From my past experiences as a big Uncharted gamer, I've noticed that in your trophy list you played 2 playthroughs.

The first one you beat on Easy, but it's not possible to play Crushing without beating the game on Hard.

But somehow you unlocked Crushing after beating Easy, and unlocked the Normal, Hard. and Crushing trophies at the same time. Which is impossible,

I believe they changed that in UC3?

Oh so we are still being ignorant? How could I know ND would f*ck me over with free DLC while SRTT's AND BC2 DLC worked fine?

You ARE being ignorant. Simply because the vast majority of games are region restricted with the DLC. Plus, the UC2 DLC was FREE so you didn't lose a cent.

• Like 3

that is the case in uncharted 1 and 2, but uncharted 3 unlocks crushing as soon as you beat the game. doesn't matter what difficulty.

You ARE being ignorant. Simply because the vast majority of games are region restricted with the DLC. Plus, the UC2 DLC was FREE so you didn't lose a cent.

So many ignorant people today! Well I think it's beter. Wouldn't even be able to get 100% in the game and now I can save myself some time from playing a broken game from ND.

I love it when people get angry, so cute! (^3^)

Some games have a unique disc code for individual countries, for example your copy of Uncharted 2 was intended to be used in the UK and nowhere else. Therefore the DLC won't be compatible with the disc number and won't work.

Other games however are made for a specific region. If a game is made for Europe, all countries in Europe will share the disc code. Therefore it doesn't matter what European country you buy the game for, or download the DLC from.

Next time check your BLES codes.

• Like 1

Some games have a unique disc code for individual countries, for example your copy of Uncharted 2 was intended to be used in the UK and nowhere else. Therefore the DLC won't be compatible with the disc number and won't work.

Other games however are made for a specific region. If a game is made for Europe, all countries in Europe will share the disc code. Therefore it doesn't matter what European country you buy the game for, or download the DLC from.

So it's my fault I don't have knowledge about this. BLASPHEMY!!!! ND is broken **derp**

• Like 1

i got my all trophies legit and platinum trophy does not appear idk why and idk what i can doing :/ is a bug?

Ok well ehm, can you tell me how I know that before buying a game from the UK?

Sorry for being so ignorant, I acted really stupid, I know.

Did you earn trophies on two different PS3's?

For example - If you had two trophies to go on a given game (we will call them trophy A and trophy B ) and you earn trophy A on one PS3 and trophy B on another before syncing either one of them you might have this issue occur.

well U3 is a game of a friend of mine and

yea i earn the 2 online trophies in the console of a friend

because he use the online Code( for Multiplayer) in his console.

did I do something wrong?