SURVIVAL patch 1.20.060 .

https://www.unchartedthegame.com/wiki

I DO NOT WANT TO DISCOURAGE ANYONE. Anyway, I must to say this. Good bye to my discovery. Stage 8 is IMPOSSIBLE now. I played it almost 50 times until I found that after a lot experimentation with the map. I say this for the fact you can't do this whenever you want or you feel because you depend on your teammates availability too and mood of them after failing countless times. Ultimately, is one of the most annoying bosses I have fought in my entire life as a gamer.  Everyone, do not try to attempt this mode if you do not have clear the stage with 3 stars yet.

Edited by er_campanario

7 hours ago, Terra said:

I'll still try it. Nothing is impossible to beat, just challenging. (Except if it's bugged or unobtainable of course)

He means it is impossible to clear the stage in under 15:50. And it kinda is, of course a trophy can be impossible instead of just challenging. Just set an unachievable time-limit for it.

• Like 1

So since they patched the indra on bosses I've been looking at the 100% club at how many people could actually still get the ...it trophy. Looking at the most recent achiever, can anyone explain how you can get the ...it trophy before the trophy for completing stage 3? That seems impossible to me.