Any help to pop the trophies. All glitched?

Mr-Of-TacTicZz

So ive tryed around 20 time to pop the artfifact trophy and still nothing. Also the bloodmother is't popping for. I hate it to keep deleting the saves and hoping it pops next time. All solutions after last fix would be great.

Edited by Stevieboy
To arrange Share Play, please use the Gaming Sessions.

On 25/02/2017 at 3:59 PM, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

So ive tryed around 20 time to pop the artfifact trophy and still nothing. Also the bloodmother is't popping for. I hate it to keep deleting the saves and hoping it pops next time. All solutions after last fix would be great.

Have you tried using console commands to spawn the artifacts and collect them?

Yeah i tryed that kve already deleted the game and reinstalled the game but still the same problem i used all the command to have everything to spawn the bloodmother and defeated it ive got the hologram but no trophy. I tryed to only spawn it and kill it anywhere no trophy even with the second boss.

Im nor happy with all this because this is a game that will brake ly 100% account that im aiming for.

Found a solution. I found on some achievement site the same problem and ive read to change the trophy language to english but yhey are already so ive tryed to change my console language from dutch to english and now they pop on my current save. Only needed 1 artifact to pop the trophy. And all the bosses where spawned without the arena with cheat kill. Just the 80% discovery seems not to work because from what ive seen is that im out of my map to. Just this one and the notes left. So hope that pops 2.