Siralim 2, the one that avoids the Platinum again.

Kishnabe

• 10 months later...

Yeah, I wrote guide for the first game:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4376-siralim-trophy-guide

Says 30 hours, and I guess it can be less, but it can definitely take a lot more time too. Not particularly difficult if you put the time in.

Does Siralim 2 have the same exploits?

IMO, good they don't add the steam achievements, that's way overkill.

Edited by MMDE

• 4 months later...

The game has IG achievements that reward exalted emblems. Only a couple of them are linked to trophies. I'm 80 hours in and am working on 500 (at 300 currently) and one other trophy. Unfortunately, the vita cannot handle big spell based builds and is slow or crashes. This version is all about breeding....

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 11:10 AM, Kallume said:

The game has IG achievements that reward exalted emblems. Only a couple of them are linked to trophies. I'm 80 hours in and am working on 500 (at 300 currently) and one other trophy. Unfortunately, the vita cannot handle big spell based builds and is slow or crashes. This version is all about breeding....

What's your number currently?

12 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

What's your number currently?

413... I keep getting crashed and the vita is very slow when casting "at start of battle" spells. I'm playing it both on vita and ps4 and I feel I'm climbing faster on ps4 and have only played 1/5 of the time. 

• 1 month later...

@KallumeCongrats on getting the 500! First person here to do so. I have about 250 more to go then ill be right there on the leaderboards with you. Lets hope with Siralim 3 comes out on ps4 it will have a shiny plat. How do you fight the gods exactly? Hard to find info on some of these trophies.

Edited by JMFV4223

On 8/19/2018 at 3:55 PM, JMFV4223 said:

@KallumeCongrats on getting the 500! First person here to do so. I have about 250 more to go then ill be right there on the leaderboards with you. Lets hope with Siralim 3 comes out on ps4 it will have a shiny plat. How do you fight the gods exactly? Hard to find info on some of these trophies.

I am currently in progress with a trophy guide and strategy walkthrough. Have about 10k words thus far that'll outline the requirements for the trophies as well as all useful game mechanics. To answer your question quickly: Get to Nether Realm 50, they'll be a new Ritual for you. Make sure you're Deified with the god of Bliss. 

Thank you for the congrats. 

• Like 1