[READ FIRST POST] SURVIVAL Stage 8 three stars.

This stage no longer will be a problem. It took me some days to figure it out, but is here. I made an instructional video in which I get three stars on this map without using glitches with my team. I think this is a very good operation and I decided to share it. Partners: killer91ITA and Nezou7. Hope you find it useful:

If you are not agree with something in the video, please use constructive criticism .

There are only a few, but still people who appreciate the effort that the people put olny in helping others instead of just criticize without any good reason.

The funniest thing is that if there is anything to criticize, people would say I only do this for boasting or that I am using cheesy tactics.

So again, be constructive.

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, er_campanario said:

I was expecting that replies lol. C' mon guys, is rock :P . 

Is there any way to mute everything? . Even though I have the mute option selected when recording videos on PS4, the videos keep recording my voice. I don't know why.

It's not the genre that is the problem, the problem is the context of the video and the "gut my mom, gun my friend" music. Not a good thing to put that kind of music into an informative video.

And I'd suggest using Discord or Skype for voice chat rather than the PS4 party chat, that way it shouldn't record your chat audio.

Great job. 

Edit: Just realised you used the same water method we did just in a different area. Good to see it works there too.

37 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Got any strats for 10? The only one I need 3 stars on. -_-

I did that today and got my trophy. Got super lucky with the first boss and he instantly died. Happens quite frequently now. Get that to work and you have a whole load of time for the final boss

Edited by ryankamal1998

33 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Great job. 

Edit: Just realised you used the same water method we did just in a different area. Good to see it works there too.

I did that today and got my trophy. Got super lucky with the first boss and he instantly died. Happens quite frequently now. Get that to work and you have a whole load of time for the final boss

Literally played new devon all day and that hasn't happened once for me lol. 

1 hour ago, sidawg2 said:

If you're gonna watch this, do yourself a favour and hit mute before it even starts. 

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

It's not the genre that is the problem, the problem is the context of the video and the "gut my mom, gun my friend" music. Not a good thing to put that kind of music into an informative video.

And I'd suggest using Discord or Skype for voice chat rather than the PS4 party chat, that way it shouldn't record your chat audio.

Patch 1.00 

- Background music changed. Processing request.

42 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Great job. 

Indeed, there is no way I could do it on the back of the ship, so I decided to investigate the stage until I came up with the best possible area. Stage 10 is possible without that Baldridge glitch. I will be uploading a video soon, even though I already have one.  

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

I finished that one with ~8 secs to spare, it's all about luck i believe. I did it on my 1st try though so i can't say that for sure, but let me just tell you that in the end both me and my random were dead and my friend got captured by the boss just at the right time to kill him, if it was just a tad bit later we'd have gotten 2 stars. (due to the whole capturing animation etc)

I got all stars on Crushing with a friend and a random, everything done on 1st try except Stage 2, and no mic or anything! He followed us around and camped where we camped, the random only had the symbol for completing everything on Hard too, so i'm just saying you don't need a complete fully organized team to beat these! Just know the right spots and, well, aim! (as well as get lucky...)

Where do you usually stay? From where you spawn, go to the chest that's right ahead of you and camp there, that's where i stayed. Then buy the semi-auto sniper rifle and kill everything from up there, the only hard rounds in 10 are the siege one and the final boss IMO.

I actually had the most trouble with Stage 2, but then i added the random and messaged him asking him to use Helping Hand 3 and we got it 1st try, i think we just got lucky though! :P (can't deny that his Helping Hand 3 did help at least a little though)

Also i did get that one 1-shot glitch on the 1st Stage 10 boss but only when i was doing Hard mode, if anyone's curious i shot him with an RPG (which should have put him in the "lowered defense" stance) but he insta died, never had it happen again.

3 hours ago, er_campanario said:

This stage no longer will be a problem. It took me some days to figure it out, but is here. I made an instructional video in which I get three stars on this map without using glitches with my team. I think this is a very good operation and I decided to share it. Partners: killer91ITA and Nezou7. Hope you find it useful:

Congrats man, keep up the good work. Your videos seem very helpful.

6 hours ago, TheGwynbleidd said:

Congrats man, keep up the good work. Your videos seem very helpful.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, there are only a few, but still people who appreciate the effort that the people put olny in helping others instead of just criticize without any good reason.

The funniest thing is that if there is anything to criticize, people would say I only do this for boasting or that I am using cheesy tactics.

Ahh... I got used to the forums, still... I wanted to help.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nezou7 said:

Come on guys, the music is not the most important. The method works!!!! 

Who said the opposite? I was just joking with him because we playing together and he complained about the music that I was listening (incidentally it was not even me it was my boyfriend)

9 hours ago, Jeff said:

The last boss can fall into the river, already happened to me :)
You only need to hang on the rope.

Edited by Rose_OmnisLacrima

3 hours ago, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

Who said the opposite? I was just joking with him because we playing together and he complained about the music that I was listening (incidentally it was not even me it was my boyfriend)

The last boss can fall into the river, already happened to me :)
You only need to hang on the rope.

Fancy making a video showing everyone how to do it? 

Hey! I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you making these videos.

I haven't even started playing on Crushing difficulty yet. I know it's going to be pain in the butt, but these videos are glimpse of hope for me. Keep making these videos, there are people who appreciate them. :)

Done 10, done it on the second try. (1st time we got real unlucky). You either need luck or you need to get really fucking good and have two really fucking good team mates too. 

Emphasis on the fucking. ;) 

For real, you need 2 amazing players and one strong player. 

If you're expecting to get carried by two good players or expecting to practice for a couple hours and make something happen, think again.

Git gud isn't enough here, you're gonna need to git gr8. 

Good luck. B)

No doubt naughty dog will patch this shit soon and make it easier overall and no one will have to actually EARN the trophies anymore as people will be walking through them with ease. 

I hope not. 

They should make them a little easier... a little. 

Having watched two great players in action tonight, it really just is massively skill based.