Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Deluxe Edition?

EvenstarII

I was also thinking about the outfits provided by the game to decide what to buy, and I have to say Bravo Guerrilla, the game has many outfits and you can buy them using merchants, outfits will be unlocked after you've progressed certain amount of story.

I'm very happy, because most of times when a game offers outfits as preorder usually means that those are exclusive (there aren't more in the game at all) or that the only way to get costumes/outfits in general is with real money (many times overpriced), no merchants, no reward at all inside the game. 

Take a look to some them, courtesy of gosunoob.

http://www.gosunoob.com/horizon-zero-dawn/best-armor-hzd/

• Like 1

Worth/Value depends on you though. Some games offer these items purchaseable after a games launch after a certain amount of time. how mych is the difference? 10$ 20$? For me personally I think its not worth it for some cosmetics and or a starter pack to make early leveling, playing easier. 

This is true. I don't mind paying extra for a bundle if I hear something pretty impressive about it. Initially, I wasn't sure if there was a season pass involved, but there isn't. I don't care for the themes (paying for them anyway), and as far as digital art goes, I can see that online for free. So from what I've heard overall, I don't personally think the bundle is worth it, in my case anyway, just for the outfits, weapons, etc. So I just went with the base game. 

I bought the digital deluxe version and can say it is not worth the cost. The artwork that comes with it can probably be viewed online for free and the in game bonuses are marginal at best (the extra bows are like 2 damage points better than the one you start with, no joke). Also, the themes were really weak. Love the game, though.

• Like 2

The Armor that comes with the DD is by far better than anything from the other editions, or any of the beginning stuff from merchants.

I payed 5$ more for the DD than I would have for a normal copy before tax.

With all of the stuff that comes with it, it was well worth it imho.

• 2 weeks later...