Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

Topic: Marvel:Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2

1. Name the 4 superheroes you play as in the first mission in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1. Wolverine, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man (You stole this question from me ?)

2. Who is the main antagonist in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? Dr Doom

3. True or false: Cyclops was the first hero to be turned into a monster/ minion by Dr. Doom in MUA 1 False

4. Of these 5 superheroes, which is not a dlc character?

1). Hulk

2) Nightcrawler

3) Venom

4) Daredevil

5) Cyclops

Daredevil

5. Name at least 10 supervillains that you encounter throughout MUA 1. Scorpion, Rhyno, Enchantress, Deathbird, Dr Doom, Mandarin, Wrecker, Super Skrull, Mephisto, Blackheart. Bonus: Arcade, Piledriver, Kraken.

6. Who is the primary antagonist in MUA 2? 

7. Where does the first mission take place in MUA 2?

8. Name the 4 heroes you play as in the first mission in MUA 2.

9. True or false- Carnage is one of the dlc characters for MUA 2.. True

10. Explain Iron man and Wolverine's tag move in MUA 2. 

8. Wolverine, Iron Man, Spider Man, Hulk?

• Like 1

If I recall correctly from the game trailers, Wolverine lift his adamantium claws and Iron Man fires his palm beam right at Wolverines' claws which produces the beam to separate into individual beams with a circular pattern that affect all enemies on screen.

Wakanda?

• Like 1

5. True or false. Zinedine Zidane was France’s team captain in France 1998.

True

6. Coincidence or not, all three countries who has won four World Cups tournaments or more won their fourth tournament after the exact same quantity of years from the year they won their third tournament. How many years passed from their third to their fourth tournament achievements?

7. Which countries have faced each other the most times in a final World Cup match?

Argentina and Germany, I think

8. How many goals did the top scorer in a single World Cup score? (Hint: It happened in Sweden 1958)

9. Which French player failed to score the last penalty of the penalty round of the final match of Germany 2006 which resulted in Italy’s fourth championship? (Hint: He began his career in Argentina)

David Trezeguet (I knew the player but couldn't for the sake of my soul remember his name) xD So google helped me out, just to confirm that I remember correctly in a weird way :P

10. Besides Germany and Netherlands, which other country did not lose a single match (penalty round defeat is not considered an official defeat) in Brazil 2014? (Hint: This country defeated Uruguay and Italy during group stage)

Costa Rica? :hmm:

• Like 1

Just now, Gray-Fox-44 said:

5. True or false. Zinedine Zidane was France’s team captain in France 1998.

True

6. Coincidence or not, all three countries who has won four World Cups tournaments or more won their fourth tournament after the exact same quantity of years from the year they won their third tournament. How many years passed from their third to their fourth tournament achievements?

7. Which countries have faced each other the most times in a final World Cup match?

Argentina and Germany, I think

8. How many goals did the top scorer in a single World Cup score? (Hint: It happened in Sweden 1958)

9. Which French player failed to score the last penalty of the penalty round of the final match of Germany 2006 which resulted in Italy’s fourth championship? (Hint: He began his career in Argentina)

David Trezeguet (I knew the player but couldn't for the sake of my soul remember his name) xD So google helped me out, just to confirm that I remember correctly in a weird way :P

10. Besides Germany and Netherlands, which other country did not lose a single match (penalty round defeat is not considered an official defeat) in Brazil 2014? (Hint: This country defeated Uruguay and Italy during group stage)

Costa Rica? :hmm:

Correct on 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I guess google failed you on number 5 ?

1. What was the first country to win two consecutive World Cup tournaments?
Italy

2. Which debuting and relatively recently formed (at that time) country end up on the third place of France 1998? (Hint: One of the members of its national team was the top scorer of that tournament with 7 goals)

Croatia (yes, googled) xD

3. How many American countries have won the World Cup?

4. Where is the World Cup of 2022 supposed to be held?

:dunno: Russia? Or is Russia next year?

Ok, 5 False :P

That wasn't googled, only 9 xD And now 2 xD

3 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

1. What was the first country to win two consecutive World Cup tournaments?
Italy

2. Which debuting and relatively recently formed (at that time) country end up on the third place of France 1998? (Hint: One of the members of its national team was the top scorer of that tournament with 7 goals)

Croatia (yes, googled) xD

3. How many American countries have won the World Cup?

4. Where is the World Cup of 2022 supposed to be held?

:dunno: Russia? Or is Russia next year?

Ok, 5 False :P

That wasn't googled, only 9 xD And now 2 xD

Correct on 1, 2, 3, and 5 (this time). Deschamps was the captain in France 1998.

You are wrong on number 4.

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

If I recall correctly from the game trailers, Wolverine lift his adamantium claws and Iron Man fires his palm beam right at Wolverines' claws which produces the beam to separate into individual beams with a circular pattern that affect all enemies on screen.

Wakanda?

Correct on 10 but not 7. However they do visit Wakanda later in the game. 

Hint: Doctor Doom lives here. 

14 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Latveria.

Correct! 

9 minutes ago, VikDarkbomb said:

6. The Tinkerer? I'm not too sure on this one :P

7. Latveria.

Dang I got ninja'd

Correct on number 7 but not number 6. 

Hint: He accompanied Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, and Spider-man on their mission to Latveria (1st mission in the game)

Also welcome to the trivia. :) 

Just now, marvelboy10 said:

Correct on number 7 but not number 6. 

Hint: He accompanied Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, and Spider-man on their mission to Latveria (1st mission in the game)

Also welcome to the trivia. :) 

Thanks! I've lurked this topic for quite some time :P

6. Nick Fury.

• Like 1