Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

1: tolkien

2: published: lord of the rings. (story timeline: the hobbit)

3: 2, 5 and i think 3 (1 otherwise)

4: sauron

5: smeagol/gollum

6: ?

7: saruman

8: 10000?

9: gandalf the white

10: minas tirith

Edited by yiazmat50112254
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

1: tolkien

2: published: lord of the rings. (story timeline: the hobbit)

3: 2, 5 and i think 3 (1 otherwise)

4: sauron

5: smeagol/gollum

6: ?

7: saruman

8: 10000?

9: gandalf the white

10: minas tirith

Correct on all the answers that you provided but others beat you to it for numbers 1-5.  For future reference the questions that are highlighted in bold are the ones that you can still answer. The ones that are not in bold means that someone already provided the correct answer for that question.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Correct on all the answers that you provided but others beat you to it for numbers 1-5.  For future reference the questions that are highlighted in bold are the ones that you can still answer. The ones that are not in bold means that someone already provided the correct answer for that question.

ah ok, got it. i'm still new to your topic, but i did take a look at it from time to time.

i actually did made the answers on purpose without looking to not accidently steal answers lol ;)

but i do understand it now :)

2 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

@marvelboy10, nice new avy, it's from Spider-Man: The Animated Series, nice choice. Feel free to answer the remaining questions from the topic about that series.

Thanks guys! I figured since Spider-Man: Homecoming is releasing this Friday I figured, well, now is the perfect time to change my profile image. Like Vulture (Micheal Keaton) said in the trailer. "The world is changing boys, it's time we change too" :D

ah ok, got it. i'm still new to your topic, but i did take a look at it from time to time. but i'll understand now :)

i actually did made the answers on purpose without looking to not accidently steal answers lol ;)

By the way you're tied for 19th place with 4 points. Keep up the great work! ?

• Like 2

Just now, yiazmat50112254 said:

@marvelboy10 don't know if you already did it once, but perhaps game of thrones is also a nice topic for trivia questions?

We've never actually did a Game Of Thrones trivia. I'm all for it. :D  If you have at least 10 questions for Game Of Thrones then send me a personal message with the 10 questions but without the answers provided, that way I can copy them, post them on the original post, and proceed from there. :) Sounds like a plan? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

We've never actually did a Game Of Thrones trivia. I'm all for it. :D  If you have at least 10 questions for Game Of Thrones then send me a personal message with the 10 questions but without the answers provided, that way I can copy them, post them on the original post, and proceed from there. :) Sounds like a plan? 

great, i'm in. :)

1 question however, how can you look which are right or wrong without the answers? or i do i look which ones are right/wrong?

great, i'm in. :)

1 question however, how can you look which are right or wrong without the answers? or i do i look which ones are right/wrong?

Since you are providing the 10 questions then you should know the correct answers for each question. If you want to make it easier for yourself then I suggest that you also provide an answer the key for all the questions. For example we'll use 5 questions and it should look something like this.

5 questions

Topic: Game Of Thrones

1.(insert question here)

2. (insert question here)

3. (insert question here)

4. (insert question here)

5. (insert question here)

Answer key

1. (insert answer to question 1 here)

2. Insert answer to question 2 here)

3. (insert answer to question 3 here)

4. (insert answer to question 4 here)

5. (Insert answer to question 5 here)

This is how it should look but with 10 questions. The answer key is optional. This way if you are not here when people answer your questions then I can take over and check them off for you. :) Does that sound good?

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

@marvelboy10 June's winner? :P  

I already edited it. Thanks for reminding me. :P 

Congrats @Deceptrox for being the monthly winner of June! :yay:  Can you maintain your current status for July? @Gray-Fox-44 is high on your tail and at this rate he might dethrone you. But don't forget about Google as well. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

9. Correct order. Order the following events chronologically.

E) Snake’s stealth camo is busted.

B ) Ocelot hijacks Metal Gear RAY.

A) Emma runs into Johnny Sasaki.

D) Fortune obliterates Bravo Team.

C) Solidus loses his left eye.

2. How many times do you have to save the game in the Tanker chapter for Mei Ling’s voice cameo to be triggered?

10 ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Congrats @Deceptrox for being the monthly winner of June! :yay:  Can you maintain your current status for July? @Gray-Fox-44 is high on your tail and at this rate he might dethrone you. But don't forget about google as well. 

Since only you and me are providing questions, there is a high chance someone else will take the first place either on July or August. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Congrats @Deceptrox for being the monthly winner of June! :yay:  Can you maintain your current status for July? @Gray-Fox-44 is high on your tail and at this rate he might dethrone you. But don't forget about google as well. 

I stopped using google in order for me to reach the 2nd place xD

1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

Correct. I don't remember if you answered this question before.

At first I said True, just to say something xD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

10 ?

They are not correct. The last time you answered number 9 you were right on the first 3 events, now you messed it up.

Edited by Deceptrox

Just now, Deceptrox said:

Since only you and me are providing questions, there is a high chance someone else will take the first place either on July or August. 

I'm kind of busy lately, with my mid-term exams and all that... but I'll make a couple sets in a couple of days. My winter holidays start in 2 weeks :D

Ok, then :P

I was kinda sure that solidus eye was the last event here... I don't know what I'm missing but probably it's correct now, thanks to your tip ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I'm kind of busy lately, with my mid-term exams and all that... but I'll make a couple sets in a couple of days. My winter holidays start in 2 weeks :D

I still have a little over 2 months until my summer vacation is over. So far so great!  Good luck on your mid-term exams and I hope you pass with flying colors. :D  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Since you are providing the 10 questions then you should know the correct answers for each question. If you want to make it easier for yourself then I suggest that you also provide an answer the key for all the questions. For example we'll use 5 questions and it should look something like this.

5 questions

Topic: Game Of Thrones

1.(insert question here)

2. (insert question here)

3. (insert question here)

4. (insert question here)

5. (insert question here)

Answer key

1. (insert answer to question 1 here)

2. Insert answer to question 2 here)

3. (insert answer to question 3 here)

4. (insert answer to question 4 here)

5. (Insert answer to question 5 here)

This is how it should look but with 10 questions. The answer key is optional. This way if you are not here when people answer your questions then I can take over and check them off for you. :) Does that sound good?

good idea, but i'll have time for a while from now so it's good. i shall sent you the answers if i run out of time :). at least you can take a shot at it too now ;) .

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

I still have a little over 2 months until my summer vacation is over. So far so great!  Good luck on your mid-term exams and I hope you pass with flying colors. :D  

Thanks pal. So far I have passed 5 subjects and I have 2 more exams to come during this week and the other.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Ok, then :P

I was kinda sure that solidus eye was the last event here... I don't know what I'm missing but probably it's correct now, thanks to your tip ;)

Correct now. Number 9 can be scratched out now.

On 2/3/2017 at 10:02 PM, marvelboy10 said:

7. Parts of a whole. By the clues provided below, discover what the whole is. If you briefly explain each clue correctly, you'll earn one extra point per clue.

First clue: “Just try to pull the trigger!” -> This is what enemies say when they refuse to give up xD

Second clue: Six dog breeds.

Third clue: Strut A basement.

Fourth clue: Hideo Kojima. -> There's a dog tag for kojima, but I can't relate this to the other cles :P

Ok. Dog tags is the only answer I can provide right now....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I stopped using google in order for me to reach the 2nd place xD

At first I said True, just to say something xD

You were right. The Chameleon never said a word when he was himself. My bad, I didn't notice your answer. So the answer wasTRUE.

Edited by Deceptrox