Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

3 hours ago, ee28max said:

Correct 1f44d.png

I'm also unhappy with the fact that Taker lost to Reigns at WrestleMania. Brock was super-powered back then in WWE. I watched his matches where his defeated The Rock to become the new WWE Champion, until he lost to Goldberg before they left WWE. His match with Goldberg wasn't so fun to watch as it looked like they were excited to leave. I also loved it when Brock used to be "somehow" a high flyer. Have you seen his backflip and landed on his head? He was knocked out cold in the ring. His gimmick wasn't so good, IMO. I love the current one.  

@Deceptrox

Topic: Spider-Man

7. One of the incarnations of this villain was Peter Parker’s teacher at Science Camp when he was a kid. Who is this enemy?

= Then it must be Doctor Octopus

Correct.

PD: Lesnar performed a lot more moves when he had his Next Big Thing gimmick. 

He landed on his head in a match against Angle, at Wrestlemania if I recall correctly and of course I saw it. He suplexed (german & belly to belly) the Big Show almost without any effort.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

10: i see you

= Avatar

3: we were never the problem. we are the solution.

= Insurgent

2: 1 part brave. 3 parts fool.

= Eragon

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

@ee28max

Topic: WWE

4. Bobby Roode

5. Xavier Woods

6. CM Punk

7. No Mercy

9. in Raw

Correct on all! ?

Number 9 wasn't answered, was it? Because the question asked who the most aggressive superstar was in RAW (i) and SmackDown LIVE (ii)

@marvelboy10 I think you should edit my WWE question number 9 as follows:

9. Who is the most aggressive WWE Superstar in the following brands:

i) RAW

ii) SmackDown LIVE

Edited by ee28max

3 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Correct on all! 1f4af.png

Number wasn't answered, was it? Because the question asked who the most aggressive superstar was in RAW (i) and SmackDown LIVE (ii)

Yeah I was going to provide an answer but then I received a notification and I submitted the ones I already answered. 

1. Survivor Series 2012 they interfered in the match between Ryback, John Cena, and Cm Punk which was for the WWE Championship, with CM Punk being the champion. During the conclusion of the match the Shield intervened and attacked Ryback and triple power bombed him through the Spanish announce table, rendering unable to continue the match. After this CM Punk claimed the victory by pinning John Cena and ultimately retained the championship. After this the Shield would continue to attack superstars, win championships, and make their mark on the WWE. Thus becoming one of the most famous teams that WWE has ever introduced. 

2. Knee injuries

3. Asuka

10)

1) Braun Strowman- Running Powerslam                                            

2) Randy Orton- RKO                                                   

3) Sasha Banks- Bank Statement                                                   

4) John Cena- Attitude Adjustment                                                    

5) Sami Zayn- Helluva Kick                                                       

6) Roman Reigns-Spear                                      

7) Triple H - Pedigree                                                         

8) Evan Bourne -  Air bourne                                                   

9) Dean Ambrose -Dirty Deeds                                                

10) Chris Jericho-Code Breaker

• Like 2

9 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Yeah I was going to provide an answer but then I received a notification and I submitted the ones I already answered. 

1. Survivor Series 2012 they interfered in the match between Ryback, John Cena, and Cm Punk which was for the WWE Championship, with CM Punk being the champion. During the conclusion of the match the Shield intervened and attacked Ryback and triple power bombed him through the Spanish announce table, rendering unable to continue the match. After this CM Punk claimed the victory by pinning John Cena and ultimately retained the championship. After this the Shield would continue to attack superstars, win championships, and make their mark on the WWE. Thus becoming one of the most famous teams that WWE has ever introduced. 

2. Knee injuries

3. Asuka

10)

1) Braun Strowman- Running Powerslam                                            

2) Randy Orton- RKO                                                   

3) Sasha Banks- Bank Statement                                                   

4) John Cena- Attitude Adjustment                                                    

5) Sami Zayn- Helluva Kick                                                       

6) Roman Reigns-Spear                                      

7) Triple H - Pedigree                                                         

8) Evan Bourne -  Air bourne                                                   

9) Dean Ambrose -Dirty Deeds                                                

10) Chris Jericho-Code Breaker

Nice work, correct on all! ✅

@Deceptrox

Topic: Animals

1. What is the largest animal on Earth?

= The Blue Whale

2. This group of animals lives in tropical areas of Central and South America, and belongs to the family Dendrobatidae. (Hint: This species of animal appears in Metal Gear Solid 3)

= Poison Dart Frog

4. Along with the giant turtle, this reptile from the Order Squamata is only found in the Galápagos.

= Marine Iguana

5. True or false. Polar bears feed on Antarctic seals.

= True

6. This terrestrial animal is the fastest sprinter of the planet.

= Cheetah

7. This aquatic animal is the most intelligent of all the invertebrates

= Squids?

8. This kind of wingless insects belongs to the Order Hymenoptera along with bees, and wasps.

= Ants

9. Exclusion. Take out the item that is not related.

A) Tiger

B ) Lion

C) Jaguar 

D) Leopard

E) Cheetah

10. What is the biggest terrestrial animal? (The answer has an adjective which is for the continent where this species is found)

= African Bush Elephant (sub-Saharan)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ee28max said:

@Deceptrox

1. What is the largest animal on Earth?

= The Blue Whale

2. This group of animals lives in tropical areas of Central and South America, and belongs to the family Dendrobatidae. (Hint: This species of animal appears in Metal Gear Solid 3)

= Poison Dart Frog

4. Along with the giant turtle, this reptile from the Order Squamata is only found in the Galápagos.

= Marine Iguana

5. True or false. Polar bears feed on Antarctic seals.

= True

6. This terrestrial animal is the fastest sprinter of the planet.

= Cheetah

7. This aquatic animal is the most intelligent of all the invertebrates

= Squids?

8. This kind of wingless insects belongs to the Order Hymenoptera along with bees, and wasps.

= Ants

A) Tiger

B ) Lion

C) Jaguar 2705.png

D) Leopard

E) Cheetah

10. What is the biggest terrestrial animal? (The answer has an adjective which is for the continent where this species is found)

= African Bush Elephant (sub-Saharan)

Correct on every question except 5, 7, and 9.

You are close on number 7.

• Like 1

@Deceptrox

A) Tiger 

B ) Lion

C) Jaguar 

D) Leopard

E) Cheetah 

I compared all their scientific names and I noticed that the Cheetah doesn't belong to the same genus as the other organisms and it's the lightest when it comes to mass. 

8 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Now both are correct. Polar bears don't inhabit the Antartic continent.

On number 9, think about size.

• Like 1