Missing Collectables

Shaouni

Hey guys. 

I've collected every collectible on my map. I've also completed every side mission and encounter. Yet for some reason I still don't have every cell phone, Echo or Survival Guide. Am I missing something here?

thanks in advance for the help 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

Found this. Not sure if it'll help you, but worth a look:

http://swissgameguides.com/games/ghost-recon-wildlands/map/world

Wrong game lol

As for the collectibles, I'm not sure. The only problems I had with them were the Echo things I think they were. It was for a side mission with three parts or something and some of them didn't register, and I had to go back and recollect them.

It's been a while since I played this game so bare with me.

Even if you have the dog upgrade which supposed to reveal all the collectibles on the map for the districts you've completed, it isn't 100% working.

Sometimes they won't show up on the map unless you go really close to what you need to find. Zooming in/out on the map can also mess with it.

The best thing to do is check your intel info in the menu and see what you're missing then look up a guide/youtube.

I was missing a few too and that's what I did.

BTW, one of the echoes is glitched, it won't disappear from the map after collecting (you should still have it in the intel menu as collected).

Of course, all this is based on when I played it. There might have been a patch that messed it up or something.

On 3/9/2017 at 0:43 AM, serialkilla1987 said:

Are we sure that the dlc's didn't mess up the counter by adding more of these collectibles?

Not that I can tell. 

On 3/9/2017 at 2:34 AM, DizzyDavidson said:

It's been a while since I played this game so bare with me.

Even if you have the dog upgrade which supposed to reveal all the collectibles on the map for the districts you've completed, it isn't 100% working.

Sometimes they won't show up on the map unless you go really close to what you need to find. Zooming in/out on the map can also mess with it.

The best thing to do is check your intel info in the menu and see what you're missing then look up a guide/youtube.

I was missing a few too and that's what I did.

BTW, one of the echoes is glitched, it won't disappear from the map after collecting (you should still have it in the intel menu as collected).

Of course, all this is based on when I played it. There might have been a patch that messed it up or something.

OK thanks for the info. I was trying to get all of them without a guide but I can only narrow this down to some kind of glitch. I won't feel guilty using one now lol. 

• 2 years later...