Cross Controller pack

HardXDXtraga

I noticed that a new DLC was added to LBP2, and I thought 'fine, some more hours of fun'!

I downloaded the DLC and am now searching for a partner with a vita to help me with the trophies, meanwhile I was gathering information about the trophies, the requirements and if any trophy was glitched, and that was when I discovered that the trophy "Jeffries tubes" can only be earned with a vita.

I can't begin to describe how ridiculous this is, I mean, I don't mind that they make a DLC that allows the PS3 and the Vita to work together (I actually think it's a good idea), but when they put a VITA ONLY trophy in the PS3 I just can't help but feel like I should punch someone, if I wanted to earn vita trophies I'd buy a vita, I now lost a 100% either forever or until they realize how idiotic they were and actually make it earnable for PS3.

I wanted to know your opinion on this subject, and also, if anyone needs a non vita partner for the 6 trophies that I can actually earn hit me up on psn.

well, obviously if you are buying a cross controller pack everyone would be assuming you own a vita. therefore, it is only normal. it's like saying that the move DLC required a ps move controller, and that is stupid because if you wanted a move controller you would just buy a wii (if that makes sense)

Thing is, the move isn't a 200€ console, it's like 30€ max, and you can get 6 out of the 7 trophies in the cross controller pack, only 1 trophy is Vita only for some reason, what I meant to say, don't know if you understood it or not, is that it is idiotic to put a VITA only trophy on a PS3 game, I mean, if the other trophies are earnable why isn't this one?

I'm still hoping this is some mistake and that they will take care of it, after all, I can play all the cross controller levels as long as the host has a vita, I should be able to get the Jeffries tubes trophy too, I will play 5 community levels with a host that has a vita so why would I not get the trophy?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

well, obviously if you are buying a cross controller pack everyone would be assuming you own a vita. therefore, it is only normal. it's like saying that the move DLC required a ps move controller, and that is stupid because if you wanted a move controller you would just buy a wii (if that makes sense)

I was with you right up until the last bit...

let's just say Move does a lot of things the Wii doesn't.

It is a little naff that you need a vita to 100% this game... all I can do is not play this DLC until I have (access to) a vita. Although I will buy it if I see it in a sale, which I haven't. I have the other two.