Picture of Gifts

daniezutton

I seriously hope you're joking. If not, then fucking grow up. I'd kill for that PS3 bundle you have but you wished you had more?? I hope you know some people didn't even get to have a Christmas or anything and you're just going to say, "I was hoping for more"??? Man, people like you really get my blood pumping, and not in a good way. There are people who wished they had the luxuries you have but they can't, either they're living in a shithole right now or are just fighting for lives everyday. Grow the fuck up.

Well said, Scotty.

I seriously hope you're joking. If not, then fucking grow up. I'd kill for that PS3 bundle you have but you wished you had more?? I hope you know some people didn't even get to have a Christmas or anything and you're just going to say, "I was hoping for more"??? Man, people like you really get my blood pumping, and not in a good way. There are people who wished they had the luxuries you have but they can't, either they're living in a shithole right now or are just fighting for lives everyday. Grow the fuck up.

Anyways, I got some pretty nice stuff courtesy of my Mom and Grandmother :)

270916b.jpg

270454b.jpg

271092b.jpg

270523b.jpg

800756b1.jpg

Along with that stuff, I received a new TV stand. Too much but I'm more than happy with these gifts.

Well i was hoping for more stuff because i paid like 90% of the price for that ps3 bundle. But you're right, i should be happy for what i got :)

All that I remember getting (yes, it's only a few days after Christmas and I'm already having trouble remembering what I got... damn you, memory! :shakefist: ) was the complete first season of "Is this a Zombie?", it's a little annoying that I can't watch it on my PS3 though, since I bought my PS3 here in Australia and the DVDs are from the US, so to watch it on my TV I have to unplug my PS3's HDMI cable (since I only have one and I don't see the point of buying another one) and plug that into my laptop. I should seriously consider getting a region-free DVD player, so I don't have to keep doing that all the time.

I also got 2 games (Hatsune Miku - Project Diva f & The Idolm@aster 2) the day before Christmas, but I ordered them myself and was expecting them to arrive after Christmas.

I hope everybody here had a great Christmas.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart
  • Like 1

COOLEST FUCKING THING EVER!

I cant wait till I get gifts like that, hes less than a year haha.

He will be 3 before you know it. He likes to splash in puddles while its raining ( and not lighting ) and I'll stand in the rain with him and he always wanted me to splash with him but I've never had boots. So when my wife asked him what he wanted me to have for christmas that was his first pick. Good thing to, since I've been wearing them for the last few days with the snow storm we have had.

• Like 1

I never got much growing up so I like to over-give to my children. I do try to keep it within reason as I don't want them to be totally spoiled, haha. This year, as we have done for a few years now, the adults draw "secret santa" names and make each other presents. The 1st year was a little rough but, we're all getting pretty good behind the blade of a saw now. I ended up making a few picture frames, a salt box (for snow-"melting" ice) and stand, rustic signs and semi-automatic rubber band guns (8 shots).

I spent most of the last week getting high on Polyurethane in my basement but, when you see the look on the face of the person receiving your present, it all seems worth it. My daughter's favorite present this year was a Furby and my son loves the Gak (some slime stuff) the most... unreal.

• Like 1

i did not get much for christmas just 25 dollars to EB games, but on boxing day i went to town!

Playstation All Stars Battle Royal- $20

Far cry 3- $40

Assassin's Creed 3- $30

The Walking Dead game- $15

Hitman Absolution- $35

Sleeping Dogs- $20

Shadows of the Damned- $5

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition- $20

i also got a 40 inch Toshiba TV for $200

it may seem wrong but i dont like to make a big deal out of Christmas and i prefer to wait that extra day before getting all the stuff i want

• Like 1

He will be 3 before you know it. He likes to splash in puddles while its raining ( and not lighting ) and I'll stand in the rain with him and he always wanted me to splash with him but I've never had boots. So when my wife asked him what he wanted me to have for christmas that was his first pick. Good thing to, since I've been wearing them for the last few days with the snow storm we have had.

greatest story, splash on my friend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is what i got for Christmas. I was hoping for more :(

lightning.jpg

That's awesome, is it only available in... Japan I'm guessing? The guide is in Japanese or Chinese or another Asian language, sorry I can't tell the difference, no offence. I would buy that PS3, actually I'm gonna try to find a skin like that now :D

That's awesome, is it only available in... Japan I'm guessing? The guide is in Japanese or Chinese or another Asian language, sorry I can't tell the difference, no offence. I would buy that PS3, actually I'm gonna try to find a skin like that now :D

Yea its only available in japan. The guide is in Japanese. They are very expensive, i was lucky to get mine for around $700. Use decalgirl.com. They have very good skins and very high quality.