I want to be remove from this site for bad treatment

Im flagged at Splinter cell pandora tomorrow ps3 and removed from leaderboard whit a completion time higher then #1 and i have 3 hidden games There are users whit over 400/900 hidden trophies and they have over 3 flagged games for sure and they are on this leaderboard How can this be? I want to be removed from this joke website 

2 minutes ago, pulosu2009 said:

Im flagged at Splinter cell pandora tomorrow ps3 and removed from leaderboard whit a completion time higher then #1 and i have 3 hidden games There are users whit over 400/900 hidden trophies and they have over 3 flagged games for sure and they are on this leaderboard How can this be? I want to be removed from this joke website 

Take a look here: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete.

Also having hidden trophies doesn't mean all of those are flagged games.

Just now, Stevieboy said:

I have no idea. I have nothing to do with the flagging process. I only moderate the forums.

Ok mate i asked Sly but he doesnt respond Mybe its his friend and he cant be flagged Thats this site fair rules? PRIORITY?????

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Take a look here: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete.

Also having hidden trophies doesn't mean all of those are flagged games.

But having a higher time than # at still be flagged ??? How this joke site works fair???

1 minute ago, pulosu2009 said:

Ok mate i asked Sly but he doesnt respond Mybe its his friend and he cant be flagged Thats this site fair rules? PRIORITY?????

At that point it sounds like you're grasping at straws. Occasionally there can be a bad flag, but the site is very fair and you can appeal. Going around like that won't buy you any sympathy points. 

• Like 2

Maybe you should think about basing your accusations on actual facts, instead of making up nonsense like that and also thinking anyone with a lot of hidden trophies must have numerous flagged games.

• Like 2

Just now, TristanBrown17 said:

At that point it sounds like you're grasping at straws. Occasionally there can be a bad flag, but the site is very fair and you can appeal. Going around like that won't buy you any sympathy points. 

I asked Sly but no replyu He doesnt care How can this be bad from me???

Just now, Stevieboy said:

Maybe you should think about basing your accusations on actual facts, instead of making up nonsense like that and also thinking anyone with a lot of hidden trophies must have numerous flagged games.

My facts I have a higher time than #1 who isnt flagged Why i am still flagged and NOBODY ANSWERS???

#1 Splinter cell time 1h 31min My time around 2h This its the biggest fact for bad flagged treatment against me

3 minutes ago, pulosu2009 said:

My facts I have a higher time than #1 who isnt flagged Why i am still flagged and NOBODY ANSWERS???

Games aren't flagged on just quick completion time. Trophies being in the wrong order would induce a flag, as well as other reasons.

You have the game hidden so no-one can look at the trophies to see why they may have been flagged.

4 minutes ago, pulosu2009 said:

But having a higher time than # at still be flagged ??? How this joke site works fair???

It's always possible that a game has been flagged while it shouldn't, but creating a thread with baseless accusations won't help to get yourself unflagged. 

Do you know how busy he is, give it some time.

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

Games aren't flagged on just quick completion time. Trophies being in the wrong order would induce a flag, as well as other reasons.

You have the game hidden so no-one can look at the trophies to see why they may have been flagged.

I have the similar order as #1 My Splinter cell its not hidden no but this site cant see it I have updated my profile but nothing happens

16 minutes ago, pulosu2009 said:

#1 Splinter cell time 1h 31min My time around 2h This its the biggest fact for bad flagged treatment against me

Sly isn't even on the site right now so how can respond? According to his profile he hasn't been on in 6 hours so just relax.

Also for someone who wants to leave this site you keep posting. I mean which one is it?

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

He made this exact thread last night/early morning and I am pretty sure Sly locked it and answered him already. Pulosu keeps getting the same answer to his question from the mods but doesn't like the answer so he keeps saying the same thing, over and over. Unhide the games so people can see if the timestamps look legit or not. Flags get changed here all the time but if you don't do that, no one can verify.

Edited by skateak

4 minutes ago, skateak said:

He made this exact thread last night and I am pretty sure Sly locked it and answered him already. Pulosu keeps getting the same answer to his question from the mods but doesn't like the answer so he keeps saying the same thing, over and over. Unhide the games so people can see if the timestamps look legit or not. Flags get changed here all the time but if you don't do that, no one can verify.

Sly didnt answerd to me Stop lying I have few minutes left and all can see that i have a higher time than #1 Im not writing lies  Flagged arent supposed to be whit priority Or its same whit all or not 

Edited by pulosu2009

6 minutes ago, pulosu2009 said:

Sly didnt answerd to me Stop lying I have few minutes left and all can see that i have a higher time than #1 Im not writing lies

Lol. I said "pretty sure." Never said he actually did. Reading comprehension is a blessing. You are straight up throwing a temper tantrum. Address the last part of my statement: unhide your games.

Edit: Edited for confusing a specific part of my statement with someone from the other day.

Edited by skateak

1 minute ago, skateak said:

Lol. I said "pretty sure." Never said he actually did. Reading comprehension is a blessing.  You are the one throwing accusations around that someone still on the leaderboards is might paying Sly not to get banned. How stupid is that of you to say? Very stupid and actually pretty disrespectful. You are straight up throwing a temper tantrum.

OMG !!!! I didnt say they pay him STOP LlYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111  You should edit your shaming post against me by false acusation that i said users pay

Edited by pulosu2009

Just now, pulosu2009 said:

OMG !!!! I didnt say they pay him STOP LlYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Ah you didn't and I will correct that.. Mixed you up with someone that said the same thing the other day but you did make the baseless accusation that me might be his friend so he can't get banned. 

1 minute ago, skateak said:

Ah you didn't and I will correct that.. Mixed you up with someone that said the same thing the other day but you did make the baseless accusation that me might be his friend so he can't get banned. 

SO?????????? what did you understand by me being flagged and #1 didnt? Answer "fair user"

Edited by pulosu2009

1 hour ago, pulosu2009 said:

Why i have been flagged? 

The estimated time to platinum to platinum the game you're refering to is about 20 hours. If you say what is true, that you were faster than the #1 guy, you did it in roughly one hour or less. Seems really sketchy to me.

Also stop saying that Sly doesn't give a fuck. Obviously he's a busy man and won't reply within seconds. Give it some time.

You should either hide that game or if you feel like you're not a cheater then unhide it. The members of this site will judge whether or not you're one based on trophy order/time stamps. Be warned though. We have some of the best detectives on this site and if it turns out you're a cheater, which you most likely are, then be prepaped that we'll be searching your whole list for other cheated games. I have no symphaty for cheaters at all.

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 2