100% ?

Blazhead

You could use a glitch to make early level farming a bit faster (see the other threads in this forum), but it's not worth the time investment to do the glitch after a certain level.

Once you get to the point where you're farming several thousand to several hundred thousand Hero Souls per ascension, there's no point in glitching money to gain another 10 levels or so before ascending.

And yes, it's several hundred hours of active playtime to 100% this game.  The devs may release a patch to include another game mechanic called Transcendence, which will make the grind a little easier and a lot more fun, but  given other devs' history when converting pay-to-win  games like this to console, it's pretty unlikely the PS4 will get that update.

18 hours ago, Judge Judy said:

Nobody has earned The Boss or Zone Conqueror yet...hard to say.

Someone on PSN has earned The Boss. I doubt it's glitched. 

11 hours ago, Halon_50 said:

And yes, it's several hundred hours of active playtime to 100% this game.  The devs may release a patch to include another game mechanic called Transcendence, which will make the grind a little easier and a lot more fun, but  given other devs' history when converting pay-to-win  games like this to console, it's pretty unlikely the PS4 will get that update.

Of active play time? That would be surprising to me. Certainly, there is a heavy active component, but I don't think you'd need 500 hours, unless you really screwed up your ancient leveling. But, I might be wrong.

I do agree that we probably won't see many updates, though. Transcendence sounded like a cool idea

14 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Can you not just change your ps4s time?

Or is that not one of these games

You could, but it's irrelevant. The exponential growth in money acquisition makes it impossible to get anywhere with it. To give you an idea, the gap between just a couple of the middle heroes (Frostleaf and Dread Knight) is a factor of 500,000,000,000,000. A factor, mind you. The final hero, if my reading online is correct, costs of the order of 10 to the 160th power. To get that much money, even in the mid game, would require you to set your PS4 forward many times the number of years the universe has been in existence. 

I'm going to post a humorous thread here talking about just how ridiculous some of the numbers are. For example, a couple of days ago, I noticed I was getting 10 to the 39th gold per monster kill. Avodagro's number is only 6.02x10 to the twenty-third, so even if the unit was a single atom of gold, I was getting a LOT of gold per kill. And this is in the VERY early going. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rpg49ers said:

My stats so far

Frostleaf - i have enough money at lvl 130
2.099e27 - cost

Dread Knight - hire around lvl 314

1.000e40 - cost

Atlas - around  lvl 565

1.000e55 - cost

Terra - ??

1.000e70 - cost

You'll be able to hire them at lower levels as you level up your ancients. I can get Frostleaf at level 90 now. I had enough money for Alabaster at zone 2010 during my last deep run.