Hide games on profiles with 100%

I agree with Yuri. I have to cycle through so many games to see what is incomplete (the trophy adviser just doesn't cut it in this regard). If we could hide our 100%, that would make it so much easier to see our incompletes. If we still want to show off to people visiting our profile, we could always toggle it, but it seems like this would be pretty nice.

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I agree with Yuri. I have to cycle through so many games to see what is incomplete (the trophy adviser just doesn't cut it in this regard). If we could hide our 100%, that would make it so much easier to see our incompletes. If we still want to show off to people visiting our profile, we could always toggle it, but it seems like this would be pretty nice.

Yup, this option only affects who activates them. People can still see the 0% games that I can't because I also find pretty irrelevant. Know lots of folks that put games in the profile just to get their lists added for backlog reasons. I'm not really interested in seeing those, so I use the 0% for that reason.

9 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I agree with Yuri. I have to cycle through so many games to see what is incomplete (the trophy adviser just doesn't cut it in this regard).

Wouldn't you easily see this using Incomplete filter?

Interesting suggestion. I also found myself checking the profile through incomplete filter more often than the default one.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Interesting suggestion. I also found myself checking the profile through incomplete filter more often than the default one.

Hmmm. I could have sworn that filter didn't do what I wanted a few months back, but it does seem to solve my issue, at least. Did they add different filters to it, or did I just completely forget it? 

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Is that the "Not 100%" one? That would solve the issue IF settings were progressive like I've asked months ago, which they aren't yet. Unless I'm missing something?

Hmmm. I could have sworn that filter didn't do what I wanted a few months back, but it does seem to solve my issue, at least. Did they add different filters to it, or did I just completely forget it? 

They added new filters after the update, there was a lot of complaining for some of the old filters and most of them returned with different names, think this was one of them?

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I just don't understand why filtering settings aren't remembered anymore, anyway. Does everyone really go around looking at profiles sorted by date played? It's such a hassle to find anything when it's not sorted alphabetically, but it's also annoying to keep changing it back every single time I open the page.

16 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Is that the "Not 100%" one? That would solve the issue IF settings were progressive like I've asked months ago, which they aren't yet. Unless I'm missing something?

Yep. That one. It was directly towards starcrunch's problem.

Since settings are not permanent, yea, it doesn't fix main point of this thread =D

17 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I believe that before the site update, the 'incomplete' (I'm not sure if it was called like that) filter is what we have now as Not 100% or Platinum. (Which is ironically called 'very-incomplete' :D Even though it makes sense, at the same time, it doesn't :D )

The Not 100% is exactly what you are looking for. Filters all games where you haven't achieved 100% completion regardless of whether you obtained Plat or not in case of Plat games with DLCs.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

4 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I just don't understand why filtering settings aren't remembered anymore, anyway. Does everyone really go around looking at profiles sorted by date played? It's such a hassle to find anything when it's not sorted alphabetically, but it's also annoying to keep changing it back every single time I open the page.

When I check friends profiles I look at them sorted by date as I like to see what they have been playing recently.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

When I check friends profiles I look at them sorted by date as I like to see what they have been playing recently.

Ironically, i believe that's the only setting to be saved among every possible filter. The only one i never use :(