Transfarring not working

I tried to Transfer my save file from the PS Vita to the PS3 by doing it using the WIFI option but it wasn't connecting for some reason so then I tried the other option by

Uploading it to the Cloud but when I went on to my PS3 to see the file it had been Corrupted for some reason I was wondering if someone could help me with this

• 3 months later...

Hi dude, are both copies of the game (as in your ps3 copy and your vita copy) feom the same region???.....i know it may sound silly but I had an EU copy for my Vita, brought a ps3 copy off eBay which turned out the be N.A. region.....when I went to transfar my save on to my ps3 it said it was corrupted and I couldn't transfar anything.....however I have within the last hour received an EU copy for my ps3, successfully transfared my saves and auto-popped several trophys....they auto-pop in a very strange order though, or at least mine did, and a couple trophys didn't auto-pop at all funnily enough...anyway that was my experience, I hope it provides the solution to your problem dude 

• 1 year later...
On 13/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, AlienSteam said:

Hi dude, are both copies of the game (as in your ps3 copy and your vita copy) feom the same region???.....i know it may sound silly but I had an EU copy for my Vita, brought a ps3 copy off eBay which turned out the be N.A. region.....when I went to transfar my save on to my ps3 it said it was corrupted and I couldn't transfar anything.....however I have within the last hour received an EU copy for my ps3, successfully transfared my saves and auto-popped several trophys....they auto-pop in a very strange order though, or at least mine did, and a couple trophys didn't auto-pop at all funnily enough...anyway that was my experience, I hope it provides the solution to your problem dude 

¿Which trophies did you get? 

On 3/22/2017 at 4:20 PM, CubeLaugh said:

I tried to Transfer my save file from the PS Vita to the PS3 by doing it using the WIFI option but it wasn't connecting for some reason so then I tried the other option by

Uploading it to the Cloud but when I went on to my PS3 to see the file it had been Corrupted for some reason I was wondering if someone could help me with this

I just did this whole process, it took quite a few attempts but it finally worked. Just erase your cloud file and try to re-upload it.

Again, took quite a few tries... but then all but (4?) popped for me.

• 4 years later...