Your fav MW playable protagonist?

Fubuki

There are 8 playable protagonist in the Modern Warfare Trilogy. Which one is your favorite? 

- Soap MacTavish
- Sgt. Paul Jackson
- Captain Price
- Joseph Allen 
- Gary "Roach" Sanderson
-James Ramirez 
- Derek "Frost" Brook
-Yuri

My personal favorite is Yuri. He witness everything. He saw the attempted assassination of Zakhaev, He saw the nuke (one of the most shocking moments in gaming history), He saw the Airport massacre ( A huge controversy in the gaming industry) and was there at the final mission. Basically, he was there in the beginning and to the end. 

m7JgHhSsIpwUDw8nRuZik-w.jpg

46 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

you DO play as Price in the best FPS mission of all time... you know the one.

That alone is why he wins for me. The vengeance that finished off Modern Warfare 3 is icing on the cake.

For me it's gotta be Roach. You got to work in Task Force 141, the best of the best. B) Killing favela gangs and spetznaz with Soap, Ghost, Price and the other guys was all fun and games until the saddest moment in COD history happened - discovering that Shepherd betrayed you and killed you. :(

On 3/24/2017 at 8:18 AM, Matthew said:

For me it's gotta be Roach. You got to work in Task Force 141, the best of the best. B) Killing favela gangs and spetznaz with Soap, Ghost, Price and the other guys was all fun and games until the saddest moment in COD history happened - discovering that Shepherd betrayed you and killed you. :(

Yah, that moment when you find out Price survived in MW2, you were playing as Roach. I was shocked when that happened. And when Roach died it was so depressing but at least he didn't die alone. Roach was fucking awesome.