Peeved off with Multiplayer

Naughty Dog has driven me up the wall with the lack of support for this Multiplayer. After months of anticipation, thinking they'd finally fix the DLC chests or give us some new maps, we didn't get anything. DLC stuff is still unattainable without UP, matchmaking is broken, there hasn't been a double XP/relic weekend in half a year, and they literally have shown that they don't care about those playing this MP. Who else is with me?

I am more peeved about getting fellow players that don't seem to know how to play survival. Especially those that waste ammo by shooting the wall for no reason.

For example, I was on a team with the Auction House on Moderate Difficulty. When I joined, the game was running long enough that no stars would have been given. When the Siege part of the round came up, neither of them headed toward Siege Area and proceeded to waste ammo by taking out targets.

1 hour ago, NinjaPigs said:

I am more peeved about getting fellow players that don't seem to know how to play survival. Especially those that waste ammo by shooting the wall for no reason.

For example, I was on a team with the Auction House on Moderate Difficulty. When I joined, the game was running long enough that no stars would have been given. When the Siege part of the round came up, neither of them headed toward Siege Area and proceeded to waste ammo by taking out targets.

You gave me bad FUSE flashbacks 

Just now, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

LOL ok, because the way the other guy worded it made it seem like he thinks the SP is bad too.

I'm sure @Mar might have a different opinion about the SP in Jak X but I thought it had just terrible A.I. and rubberbanding. Have a vague memory of playing it online but can't really comment on it. Hate the MP in Uncharted series with a passion, Tomb Raider was much better in MP. TLOU was a unbalanced mess.

6 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

I'm sure @Mar might have a different opinion about the SP in Jak X but I thought it had just terrible A.I. and rubberbanding. Have a vague memory of playing it online but can't really comment on it. Hate the MP in Uncharted series with a passion, Tomb Raider was much better in MP. TLOU was a unbalanced mess.

LOL are you kidding me Tomb Raider's MP is one of the worst I've ever played. TLOU still has a thriving MP community believe it or not, it's just that the game looks bad because they rushed it in the last two months before release. It's still a unique game.

• Like 1

Just now, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

LOL are you kidding me Tomb Raider's MP is one of the worst I've ever played. TLOU still has a thriving MP community believe it or not, it's just that the game looks bad because they rushed it in the last two months before release. It's still a unique game.

See, that's my opinion on UC MPs.

56 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

This is clearly about the MP,  not SP. A.I wasnt terrible, it was flawed. Terrible is a whole nother spectrum than flawed A.I. NDs newer games also have flawed A.I. A.I was always one of their weaknesses, though it was good in the J.Trilogy tbh (now that I think about it). ND working with realism and half ass stealth mechanics had them create worse A.I experiences in later games (TLOU especially).

Most racers share that part flawed A.I where you're punished for maintaining first place, even the famous Mario Kart, so singling out Jak X aint right.

Edited by Mar

Just now, Mar said:

This is clearly about the MP,  not SP. A.I wasnt terrible, it was flawed. Terrible is a whole nother spectrum than flawed A.I. NDs newer games also have flawed A.I. A.I was always one of their weaknesses, though it was good in the J.Trilogy tbh (now that I think about it). ND working with realism and half ass stealth mechanics had them create worse A.I experiences in later games (TLOU especially).

Most racers share that part flawed A.I where you're punished for maintsining first place, even the famous Mario Kart, so singling out Jak X aint right.

Singled it out because I knew you had something to say ;) and as we were talking about ND games... 

Singled it out because I knew you had something to say ;) and as we were talking about ND games... 

Yeah, Ive picked up on your baiting habits a while ago, but you're also listing your serious thoughts.

OT: Nathan Drake Collection also has good MP. :giggle:

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

By your logic The Last of Us and Uncharted 4 are shit, yeah you're either mentally ill or you meant to phrase that in another way...I think it's the latter.

And by your logic anyone who doesn't like The Last of Us or Uncharted is mentally ill. Sick. Oh by the way, I did word it wrong. I like both of them, not multiplayer.