Post your progress

starcrunch061

HZE:1209

I'm running an idle build with maxed Kumawakamaru, Fortuna, Dora, Dogcog, Bubos, Atman and Solomon lvl 100, Siyalatas lvl 200, Revolc lvl 7, Morgulis lvl 99999 (i haven't been able to connect the ps4 to download the update yet) Mimzee lvl 300, Mammon lvl 200, Libertas lvl 200, Juggernaut lvl 30, Fragsworth lvl 20 and Argaiv lvl 300

My current runs last about an hour and i get a little over 30k hero souls per run, i have all my gilds into atlas since he is my main DPS machine at the moment.

I gilded the samurai and completely skipped on the first ranger (Dread Knight) and went right to atlas, ive only started the game about 11 days ago but ive been pretty attentive to the game, i can see people getting the 100% in about a month, perhaps less then that if we ever get the transcendence content.

Started like 6 days late because I forgot about Clicker Heroes.

My HZE is 171, have found 7 relics and have ascended 11 times (yah for free rubies and QA).

I have Siyalatas at lvl 7, Libertas at lvl 4, and Mammon at lvl 1.

My current 4 relics gives me 10% DSP when idle, +5% Primal Hero Souls, +1% chance of double rubies, and +25% gold gained from monsters when idle.

Haven't bought any rubies so far.

Edited by Nikorayu

Thanks for the posts. My own progress:

HZE: 884

Idle build

Ancients: Dora (maxed), Fortuna (maxed), Atman (maxed), Siyalatas (97), Libertas (88), Argaiv (97), Mammon (88), Mimzee (70 - I screwed up leveling last time and pumped Mammon when I wanted Mimzee), Solomon (67), Morgulis (13178)

I will get Dogcog next, as he's available, but I'm not impressed with his needing 25 levels to do what Mammon does (better) in 20, and Libertas does (much better) in 6. Still, it's pretty cheap now. I'm letting my relics do the work of Bubos/Chronos. Among other things, I have +15 seconds to boss timers, which is equivalent to a 33% reduction in boss HP (I'm not sure the designers realize this, as the HP reduction affixes on relics are pathetic by comparison).

I think I'll hit zone 1000 today or tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Xjknzt said:

Why my progress 100% vanish ?

New data clicker heroes.jpg

new data clicker heres 22.jpg

Are you asking me? I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Orphioon said:

I suggest you bank way more souls starcrunch, several short runs of storing HS got me from about 600 to 1000+ and now is getting me from 1000 to 1400 and almost ready to move my guilds to Terra.

I'll look into it. I've been a bit lazy on things (particularly in moving my gilds to useful heroes - I just did that and got a major boost), but it might be time to level less and bank more.

how did people already got so high? Level 1600? I only reached level 150 and it took me way longer that i'd like to admit :/. Each time i open the game i can progress for like 5 to 10 levels, but after that, there is a huge damage wall, i can't kill a single ennemy in less than a minute... How the hell do people go so fat?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

how did people already got so high? Level 1600? I only reached level 150 and it took me way longer that i'd like to admit :/. Each time i open the game i can progress for like 5 to 10 levels, but after that, there is a huge damage wall, i can't kill a single ennemy in less than a minute... How the hell do people go so fat?

Well, for me, I just ascended a bunch, and tried to gather more and more souls. I got 12 on my first run, bought Siyalatas and Libertas, and just went.

I'm not level 1600 or anything, but I did pass 1000 today.

Edited by starcrunch061

10 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

I've actively played for about 200 hours now so that's how I'm as far as I am. I've also got a turbo controller to get me to a new high zone while I'm sleeping/working.

Edited by kuuhaku

10 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

Everyone that high this early has either played the game a lot on PC and / or is following a maximised leveling guide and has lots of time on their hands, i personally followed https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=442565210 this guides to leveling, the early levels are the longest, but once you breach about zone 300 and start banking souls you'll fly through 100s of floors with ease.

Edited by Orphioon

My HZE is 1080

Ancients: Maxed Kuma, Maxed Vaagur, Maxed Fortuna, Maxed Dora, Maxed Dogcog, Maxed Bubos, Maxed Atman, Lvl 167 Argaiv, Lvl 146 Mimzee, Lvl 146 Libertas, Lvl 146 Mammon, Lvl 24 Chronos, Lvl 157 Solomon, Lvl 158 Siyalatas, Lvl 8 Revolc, Lvl 26191 Morgulis

Relics give me: +5% chance of primal boss, +25% gold when idle, -1% boss life, +1% chance of double ruby, +5% primal boss souls, +0.5% chance of 10x gold and +10 boss fight timers.

I'm hitting a bit of a wall at the moment, I'm not sure when I'm supposed to reguild from Samurai to Atlas. I can comfortably get Samurai to level 2500ish and Atlas to level 900 but I feel if I gilded away from him then I wouldn't be able to as easily. I got a bit carried away with ancients as well so I picked up a few that aren't particularly great such as Revolc and Chronos, although having 160 seconds on a boss fight definitely helps get those few extra levels before ascending

• Like 1

Just now, whoadreader said:

My HZE is 1080

Ancients: Maxed Kuma, Maxed Vaagur, Maxed Fortuna, Maxed Dora, Maxed Dogcog, Maxed Bubos, Maxed Atman, Lvl 167 Argaiv, Lvl 146 Mimzee, Lvl 146 Libertas, Lvl 146 Mammon, Lvl 24 Chronos, Lvl 157 Solomon, Lvl 158 Siyalatas, Lvl 8 Revolc, Lvl 26191 Morgulis

Relics give me: +5% chance of primal boss, +25% gold when idle, -1% boss life, +1% chance of double ruby, +5% primal boss souls, +0.5% chance of 10x gold and +10 boss fight timers.

I'm hitting a bit of a wall at the moment, I'm not sure when I'm supposed to reguild from Samurai to Atlas. I can comfortably get Samurai to level 2500ish and Atlas to level 900 but I feel if I gilded away from him then I wouldn't be able to as easily. I got a bit carried away with ancients as well so I picked up a few that aren't particularly great such as Revolc and Chronos, although having 160 seconds on a boss fight definitely helps get those few extra levels before ascending

I've said it before, but if you like Bubos, you should like Chronos. They do exactly the same thing, only in different directions (I don't like either, personally). I don't remember what Revolc does.

I'm in the same boat. I've convinced myself that indeed, level 2500 is a good place to switch (actually, it's a little closer to level 2450 when Atlas outstrips Sam on cost comparison from my observations), but actually moving those things will change that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I've said it before, but if you like Bubos, you should like Chronos. They do exactly the same thing, only in different directions (I don't like either, personally). I don't remember what Revolc does.

I'm in the same boat. I've convinced myself that indeed, level 2500 is a good place to switch (actually, it's a little closer to level 2450 when Atlas outstrips Sam on cost comparison from my observations), but actually moving those things will change that.

The thing with ancients like Bubos and Dogcog is, although they don't offer the biggest benefits they are so cheap to max that at the stage we're at it seems almost pointless not to get them. From my memory I think it cost more to buy them than it did for me to max both of those ancients out. Chronos is relatively expensive though and it doesn't synergise well with all the power ups, which only last 30 seconds. Revolc just increases the chance of a double ruby, it's only a tiny chance but I just thought I'd buy the last ancient that is even remotely helpful in a an idle build.

I've started shifting 10-15 gilds each ascension now and while it's probably not optimal it will prevent me doing something too drastic and slowing down my progress. Hopefully by the time they've all moved over I can comfortable reach the right stage without the gilds on Sam.

3 minutes ago, whoadreader said:

The thing with ancients like Bubos and Dogcog is, although they don't offer the biggest benefits they are so cheap to max that at the stage we're at it seems almost pointless not to get them

I know what you mean, but I still think that if you like what Bubos does, you should like what Chronos does (at least to a certain level). The contrapositive thus holds. But I go get your statement about the cheap, finite nature of their levels. Dogcog is worse than any of the gold producers, and has zero synergy with any of them, but I'll probably get him.

Moving the gilds slowly is probably a good idea. I'm literally at the same place you are, except I never really bothered to move tons of gilds on Sam (I have 20 there, but that's on par with gilds on the other "Big 6" of mine). But yeah - I know they have to be moved to Atlas, because Atlas is clearly better. Your idea is sound, but...<sigh>

• Like 1

Dont be afraid to move all your guilds into the rangers, as long as you pace it correctly, when i first gilded into atlas i could easily instakill to him by just pumping an ungilded samurai, i probably could have instakilled to terra too.

Also Chronos really isnt the same as Bubos for the simple fact that bubos makes progressing much faster, while the effect of Chronos is being able to progress past an area in which you arent prepared for, really, if you cant kill the boss in 30 secs, you are just wasting time by progressing further and should ascend.

My Current Stats

HZE:1534

Unspent Hero Souls: 702K

Ancients: Argaiv lvl 870, Chronos lvl 30, Fragsworth lvl 20, Juggernaught lvl 30, Libertas lvl 700, Mammon lvl 500, Mimzee lvl 800, Morgulis lvl 99999, Siyalatas lvl 700, Solomon lvl 360, Maxed Atman, Maxed Bubos, Maxed Dogcog, Maxed Dora, Maxed Fortuna, Maxed Kumawakamaru, Maxed Revolc, Maxed Sniperino, Maxed Vaagur

I have all my guilds into Terra, to get to her i instakill with unguilded samurai, i can make about 110K hero souls in a 50 minute run, and can instakill with Terra till about shes level 1250, and about zone 1400 so far, I think potato should be getting me 300k-400k HS per run when i get to her.

Edited by Orphioon

17 minutes ago, WalkerFlesh said:

I'd be real interested in knowing how someone could complete the game in under 2 weeks. I've noticed someone has already had their stats removed that was listed of having it done in two weeks... but now someone has done it in less time? 

With an active build and a turbo controller i can see that being very easy, i bet you could do it in a week and a half that way if you know what you're doing very well and have the time to attend to the game.

EDIT: ill try and be a bit more descriptive on how.

Firstly, the Vaagur ancient, when maxed, cuts down the cooldowns by 75%, meaning that you can energize dark ritual once every hour, that alone increases the damage output by 10% each time.

Then you have the damage increase ancients, each one of them are much more powerful then the idle ones, for example fragsworth gives an extra 20% click damage per level and bhaal gives an extra 15% damage to critical hits per level, and remember, the hero upgrades alone give critical damage a 19x multiplier.

Then you have the individual skill ancients, that increase each skills effect by a minute, so your abilities have a 1min 30 second effect, and Vaagur would make the cooldowns pitifully low, clickstorm and powersurge only 2m 30s, metal detector 7m30sm golden clicks and super clicks 15m (dont forget that golden clicks stacks with fortuna and is hideously overpowered on chests)

And then you have the most powerful active ancient, Juggernaut, it increases your DPS by 0.01% each click in a combo (continuous clicking) if you level it to 100 it would mean a 1% increase of dps per click, at level 1000 it would be 10%+ dps per click, so you can imagine how leaving it overnight with a turbo controller can get you very very far.

Edited by Orphioon

1 minute ago, kuuhaku said:

You can continue to level him up if you select the max option instead of 1x, 10x, etc. The 1% DPS boost would be pretty insignificant, but it might let you get 5-10 zones further while instakilling.

Oh damn you're right, i thought it was an update that allowed you to surpass that limit, i now have a lvl 919021 Morgulis, thanks.

1 minute ago, Orphioon said:

Oh damn you're right, i thought it was an update that allowed you to surpass that limit, i now have a lvl 919021 Morgulis, thanks.

Just be sure to choose him last so that you don't waste any souls. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally leveled him up before leveling up solomon.

2 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Just be sure to choose him last so that you don't waste any souls. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally leveled him up before leveling up solomon.

Just curious, how are your ancients at the moment? the post in this thread only showed your stat page, and i've yet to see the ancient levels of someone above me.

2 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

Just curious, how are your ancients at the moment? the post in this thread only showed your stat page, and i've yet to see the ancient levels of someone above me.

I have Argaiv 940, Bhaal 790, Chronos at 120 (for getting a new HZE while on overnight and while at work,) Fragsworth at 500, Juggernaut at 150, Libertas at 1007, Mammon at 905, Mimzee at 917, Morgulis at 696992, Siyalatas at 879, Solomon at 760, and all maxable ancients maxed.

I have 10 gilds in Sam and I idle instakill with him up until I get 2875 of him. I have 229 gilds in potato and I idle with him until I stop instakilling. Then I switch to active until my criticals no longer instakill. At that point I ascend. It usually takes about 2 hours before I stop instakilling and I've been getting between 2e5 and 3.5e5 souls each ascension.

I started out as an active build but once someone else got the 100% I switched to hybrid. Most of my bad levels for the ancients are from forgetting to change from max to 1x level or from forgetting to turn my turbo controller off.