Killzone 2 and 3 DLC Question

Zero_Ace

25 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You don't need people for the killzone 2 dlc except for 2 trophies which are better done with a single partner. Online is still pretty active but stats saving are fucked. You better boost it

So the trophies are still obtainable? I'm planning to return to Killzone in the near future but I'm a bit skeptical with 2 and 3. 

31 minutes ago, Matthew said:

So the trophies are still obtainable? I'm planning to return to Killzone in the near future but I'm a bit skeptical with 2 and 3. 

Dlc is all doable with bots bar 2 trophies, base game is a bitch, now on high heels because of the server state. I wouldn't do it

• 6 months later...

Hi, I need some help/information about the multiplayer. I installed the game with the dlcs and I selected warzone and custom match with bots, but I cannot select all classes. 

I m not sure, but my savegame is deleted and therefore I thought that must unlock sth, but I cannot find any games on the eu or us server. Please, I need some instruction about the multiplayer 

2 hours ago, T-100 said:

Hi, I need some help/information about the multiplayer. I installed the game with the dlcs and I selected warzone and custom match with bots, but I cannot select all classes. 

I m not sure, but my savegame is deleted and therefore I thought that must unlock sth, but I cannot find any games on the eu or us server. Please, I need some instruction about the multiplayer 

Hi you need to reach the online rank of General (2800 xp) first in order to unlock all classes.

9 hours ago, subzy84 said:

Hi you need to reach the online rank of General (2800 xp) first in order to unlock all classes.

Thank you for the information, I try to get this but there server are nearly dead (at the moment there only 2 and they are with 1 - 4 player, who sometimes play not enjoyable)

9 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Is there botzone in 2 and/or 3? How much of the DLC could I actually complete against bots?

I  know I did most of the KZ:Mercenary against bots and it was smooth sailing?

Now that I finally have BL2 100%, KZ 2&3 are next in my backlog radar!

KZ2: The trophies needed for the Platinum, have to be done in Public games as Bot matches don't count towards them. On the other hand, most of the DLC trophies can be done in Bot matches but the Conquer ones have to be done against at least 1 other real person.

KZ3: Bot matches don't count towards any of the trophies, thus everything has to be done against real people in public games.

The servers are almost completely dead for both games, thus you are going to have to boost everything but do note that the KZ2 servers are completely screwed and don't always record your stats :(. Personally, I would skip 2 and focus on 3 as it's far less stressful to get the online stuff done these days :). 

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

On 08/10/2017 at 9:50 PM, diskdocx said:

Is there botzone in 2 and/or 3? How much of the DLC could I actually complete against bots?

I  know I did most of the KZ:Mercenary against bots and it was smooth sailing?

Now that I finally have BL2 100%, KZ 2&3 are next in my backlog radar!

About KZ2: Yes, you can create a game with just bots but you can’t level up or gain awards because they have to be done in ranked matches against at least 1 human player. In other hand you can earn the DLC trophies in a bots game without a prob. Only “Suljeva Conqueror” & “Arctower Conqueror” have to be done in a ranked game. Remember that you CAN boost every award with just one friend or even self boost if you want in a private game, as long as you check the box RANKED GAME.

Edited by Nemesis_WM
  • Like 1