two lies and a truth

yiazmat50112254

59 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Edit: yeah I was on top of this topic before the @ ;)

You're fast, my friend :)...

59 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Going to guess #1, sounds believable enough.

But your guess is not my truth ;)

I've read Slam Dunk and Rurouni Kenshin from scratch to end. Those are the only "long" ones that I've read, but I also have a couple of unfinished mangas waiting :P And I've also read a couple of mangas of 1 or 2 volumes, but those were not included in my lie xD

Next? :devil:

Edited by Gray-Fox-44

• 2 weeks later...

i gonna guess number 3 is the truth.

i guess nr2 can easily be close to the truth like something as not a koi fish but koi dragon or something like that.

i also thik nr1 is a lie because you sound like someone that really likes anime/manga and wouldn't do that.

Edited by yiazmat50112254

13 hours ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

i gonna guess number 3 is the truth.

i guess nr2 can easily be close to the truth like something as not a koi fish but koi dragon or something like that.

i also thik nr1 is a lie because you sound like someone that really likes anime/manga and wouldn't do that.

You got it my friend :) My girlfriend gave me a dragon balls' set two weeks ago for my birthday and manga #1, and I'm really happy about that.
The lie in #2 was not about the koi or the skull, but about my half sleeve arm tattoo. It's not a Saint Seiya tattoo, it's a DragonBall one B)

Now you're up!

i'll do a short one this time:

1: i like to calculate the ultimate equipment (best gear all things considered) of several games i like

2: the 100, maze runner and V. are all in my top 7 of favorite movies/series

3: i have read all game of thrones books.

good luck :)

Edited by yiazmat50112254

4 hours ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

i'll do a short one this time:

1: i like to calculate the ultimate equipment (best gear all things considered) of several games i like

2: the 100, maze runner and V. are all in my top 7 of favorite movies/series

3: i have read all game of thrones books.

good luck :)

I'm guessing 1 is the truth

number 1 is right indeed.

the lie in number 2 is i indeed have a favorite top 7, but also 3 in place? but slightly below the 7. so that means they are in place 8,9 and 10 but in unknown order, the 3 mentioned are these 3.

the lie in number 3 is that my absolute favorite movie/serie (number 1) is game of thrones, but i don't like reading so much so i have only watched the series.

this means number 1 is the truth.

your turn molag bal :) 

46 minutes ago, RabbiAndy said:

1. I'm a card carrying member of the Metallica fan club

2. I own a yellow labrador named Molly

3. I once met John Cena at an airport

41 minutes ago, Vermachtnis said:

I'm going to say #2 cause it's cute.

I'll go with #1 then. You probably own a different dog or pet, and #3 may be a lie because use of the word 'met' instead of 'saw'.

On 3/31/2017 at 6:26 AM, yiazmat50112254 said:

to make a next one there are 3 rules

1: if you got it right you may post the next question

2: if two answers have been guessed wrong and no truth is picked. anyone who likes can make a new question

3: no one can make 2 questions after each other.

So neither of the 2 answers were correct. I did in fact meet John Cena at an airport back when I was very young. He actually talked to me for a couple minutes. Very nice, down to earth guy.

Whomever would like to make a new question can make a new one!

Edited by RabbiAndy
Mistake

3 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I'll take it from here :P

1. I live (almost) right next to a hockey stadium

2. I'm currently working in 3 different places, but 2 of those have a similar position

3. I have got a birth mark with the shape of a an 8 in my back.

Blind guess, #2 is the truth. Easy enough if you work on detatchment or have a second job.

12 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Blind guess, #2 is the truth. Easy enough if you work on detatchment or have a second job.

And you blind-guessed the correct one xD I do work in 3 places. In one of them I organize things in a computer for a small company, while on the other two I am a teacher of English as a second language ;)

Now my lies...

#1 I actually live really close to a stadium, about 10 metres xD But it's a soccer stadium, not a hockey one.

# 3 I do have a birth mark on my back, but it resembles an oval, not an 8. In fact it looks like a cockroach :giggle:

Billy you're up!

Mea culpa... here you go!

1. I've stood on one of the largest mountains in the world, and walked back down until I was back at a civilised area. It's my longest walk to date, not in length but in time difference.
  2. I once did a scuba dive of 60 meters deep to swim in between hammerhead sharks. It's the only time I swam in between sharks.
  3. On my first unassisted skydive, me and others in my group narrowly missed a plane that had no permission to be there. It's the last time I ever did a skydive.

On 2017-5-11 at 2:51 PM, BillyHorrible said:

Mea culpa... here you go!

1. I've stood on one of the largest mountains in the world, and walked back down until I was back at a civilised area. It's my longest walk to date, not in length but in time difference.
  2. I once did a scuba dive of 60 meters deep to swim in between hammerhead sharks. It's the only time I swam in between sharks.
  3. On my first unassisted skydive, me and others in my group narrowly missed a plane that had no permission to be there. It's the last time I ever did a skydive.

22 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

#3 would be a great truth xD

22 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

It would be... I've never done a skydive in my life though, not even an assisted one.

20 hours ago, Tohru Kobayashi said:

I say #2 is the truth

Also a lie. My deepest swim was 40 meters, and swimming in between sharks is still on my buchet list - largest creature I saw while scuba diving was a moray eel that appeared right in front of me out of a hole in the coral.

10 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

would also have guessed 3, but since 1 is the only one left i gonna guess 1 :)

Winner by default and you're lucky I initially missed the latest response ;) was already writing this post when you posted, was about to write that whoever feels like it could go :)

So #1 is true. To make this one a bit easier to accept as truth, I'll probably have to point out that I said largest mountain, not tallest mountain B) The mountain in question is the Teide, basically it's Tenerife and it's the third largest mountain in the world, with two Hawaiian mountains being number one and two.

I'm thinking now that I might have done one or two walks that have actually taken a longer timeframe but those are stories for a different time, and this one is certainly up there - I think it took us about eight or nine hours.

Me and the missus went to Tenerife last year. We went up the mountain with a cable car, and walked all the way down. Proof:

r3TiTETh.jpg

• Like 1