two lies and a truth

yiazmat50112254

you are completely right.

1: my real favorite daedric prince is mephala, don't know why but it is :). indeed no changes happened.

3: in fact the truth is about the opposite, i have calculated the ultimate equipment of several games (including skyrim), and made it. i am not using it on purpose because it ruins the game fun for me because you just get too overpowered with it (i have used no cheats or something, it's purely based on things you are allowed to have in game) so i'll keep it as a collectible. i have tested it on the ebony warrior (the most powerful superboss in the game), i also play on legendary mode (the highest game difficulty) and when using it it gives a 2 hit kill on him (with berserker rage even a 1 hit kill) (not saved of course). so this one i sometimes use for fun, but the gear i use has no enchantments and the weapons about 200 damage each (i dual wield). the one with enchantments en more strength with gives several bonuses and to only mention the 1h and strength boosts it gives about 1600atk each hand.
i still play legendary mode but with my strong but not overpowered gear it's much more fun.

Edited by yiazmat50112254

16 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Ah, so you made the game after all! Never saw it show up in the other thread...

I'll keep an eye out for a new chance to play.

srry but which game? do you mean the oblivion quest? or am i misunderstanding?

Edited by yiazmat50112254

12 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

srry but which game? do you mean the oblivion quest? or am i misunderstanding?

You made this game, this thread :)

You talked about it in the other thread when you were thinking about creating this one but never came back and linked to it so I missed this.

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

You made this game, this thread :)

You talked about it in the other thread when you were thinking about creating this one but never came back and linked to it so I missed this.

aaaah ok, got it :) 

asked zanreo first since it was his idea, but since he didn't mind and the thead is a fun idea i made it.

hope u like it ;) 

This will be a short one, because I'm kind of rushing through my day :P It's a different consoles with different games one. Here I go...

1. I've played a Saint Seiya game in Famicon when I was a kid, but didn't finish the story because it was in Japanese.

2. I've played the story of Resident Evil 2 more than 10 times. (that means 10 times disc A + 10 times disc B )

3. I've finished Doom Troopers in Sega Genesis only one time. The game is hard and I was a kid. (About 15 years ago)

Place your bets!!!

11 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'm going with #2 being the truth, just a hunch.

And that is... Correct! :D I just love the earlier resident evils. I'm looking forward to RE2 remake B)

As for #1, I DID finish it, even though it was in Japanese. (There was a hint to this in another thread :P)

And #3, I've never finished Doom Troopers. It's in my current backlog xD I've played it and liked it a lot, but the game wasn't mine and I never found it again. I could have played a ROM, but I kind of like playing on consoles.

So Billy, you're ready to go now! :)

Edited by Gray-Fox-44
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

And that is... Correct! :D I just love the earlier resident evils. I'm looking forward for RE2 remake B)

As for #1, I DID finish it, even though it was in Japanese. (There was a hint to this in another thread :P)

And #2, I've never finished Doom Troopers. It's in my current backlog xD I've played it and liked it a lot, bit the game wasn't mine and I never found it again. I could have played a ROM, but I kind of like playing on consoles.

So you're ready to go now! :)

Well I figured that since you called it the FAMICOM and not the SNES, it being in Japanese probably would not have bothered you. As for #3... Back in the day, games were shorter and there were less of them. I can't think of a single game that I really liked back then yet only played through once.

Here's mine, spot the truth.

1. By the time I gave up on my X360, my backlog had reached 300+ entries.
  2. Because of how said X360 backlog got out of hand, when I got the PS4 I swore that I would not let my (non-free, non-PS+) backlog get into double digits.
  3. Because of these backlog concerns and since I got the Switch day one, for the Switch I will have a maximum backlog of 3 (until Virtual Console games go on sale).

17 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

2? I think I remember reading you posting something like that

Well, yes #2 is the only truth but #1 and #3 are false in a sneaky way :)

My X360 backlog reached around 130 but not nearly as much as 300.

On the Switch, on digital games I only want one single unfinished game at a time, not three, and I have made no commitments about retail releases since it's starting up slow enough for me to keep track anyway.

Your turn!

Alright, for cosplay:

1. Outside of my own comic, I've never cosplayed an original design or fancharacter, only "official" designs

2. I once finished up a costume on my way to the con

3. My first cosplay was a meme

5 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

Alright, for cosplay:

1. Outside of my own comic, I've never cosplayed an original design or fancharacter, only "official" designs

2. I once finished up a costume on my way to the con

3. My first cosplay was a meme

3 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

i gonna guess 2 is the truth

Yeah probably. I'll guess #1 then.

2: Nope - while I've finished up a costume just hours before I had to leave the house, I've never actually finished it while travelling there

1: Nope, years ago I cosplayed a Suicune (pokemon) gijinka (humanized version) I designed myself.

3 is the truth, my first cosplay was Leekspin x3

Edited by Zanreo

58 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

2: Nope - while I've finished up a costume just hours before I had to leave the house, I've never actually finished it while travelling there

1: Nope, years ago I cosplayed a Suicune (pokemon) gijinka (humanized version) I designed myself.

3 is the truth, my first cosplay was Leekspin x3

Ten minutes after seeing this and I'm now knee deep into a "149 memes in 300 seconds" video. You suck.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tohru Kobayashi said:

So is anyone able to post 2 lies and a truth now?

yes.

this one is meant as the opposite as the other one. instead of 2t/1l it's 1t/2l, and instead of spotting the lie, you need to spot the truth.

the other one still exist and is in progress, but this one is added to have more options in using this forum game.

5 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I'd say that #1 being the truth could apply for a collector :P So, is it the truth?

I don't have problems believing #2 or #3, but let's say those are lies, so that you can explain further ;)

1. Truth. I've been an avid collector since the PS2 released. My collection has steadily increased over the years to the point that I have trouble truing to find a place for all my stuff!

Numbers 2 and 3 are both lies. I have a letter from Bush but never met him in person and I've never to been to Germany, though I do speak the language.

Edited by Tohru Kobayashi

A short one, 'cause I'm short of time. Still, I don't want to keep you waiting!

1. I've never read a manga from the beginning of a serie to the end of it. :facepalm:

2. I like tattoos. As a matter of fact, I have two quite big ones on my body. A koi fish and a skull "half sleeve" in one leg, and a Saint Seiya "half sleeve" tattoo on one arm B)

3. I've recently received a great birthday present: A set of the 7 Dragon Balls along with the 1st volume of DragonBall's manga :P

So? Which one is the truth?? :eyebrow:

@Tohru Kobayashi @BillyHorrible @Zanreo @yiazmat50112254