two lies and a truth

yiazmat50112254

this forum is based on zanreo's forum two truths and a lie.

so for the people who don't get it yet: you tell three things about yourself. and the different part is instead of 2 truths, you tell only 1 truth. and instead of spotting the lie, you spot the truth. after someone have mentioned which one is the truth, the poster of the question will tell if he was right.

to make a next one there are 3 rules

1: if you got it right you may post the next question

2: if two answers have been guessed wrong and no truth is picked. anyone who likes can make a new question

3: no one can make 2 questions after each other.

so here is mine:

A: my hardest platinum trophy till now is final fantasy XIII-2

B: my hardest platinum trophy till now is dragon age origins

C: my hardest platinum trophy till now is dungeon siege III

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Mmmmh I'm gonna say #3 is a lie. The XP one seems like bait, and many people have 2 ps3s for some reason :P

Correct, I have an OLED Vita. I haven't used Windows XP since 2011 and I do own two PS3's, a slim and a super slim!

Ok, my turn then :)

1. My girlfriend and I bought a king size bed to improve our sleeping condititions because our dog sleeps with us.

2. I started playing guitar in an anime covers band when I was 20 years old but I stopped playing guitar a few months later and never went back to it. (I'm 31 BTW)

3. Although I love videogames I've sold my old consoles simply because they take too much space and it's better to just find roms online and play them on PC.

2 hours ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

i think 3 is too obvious to be the truth, even when i would never do this there are much people who do.

so i say 1 is the truth.

Yes! You've found it! :highfive:

The truth behind #1... 5 years ago my girlfriend and I decided to take a dog into the family <3 and we have been sleeping together in our bed since then. While she isn't a BIG dog (our dog is a she :P), she does demand some serious space xD She likes sleeping between us, preferably next to my girlfriend or between our heads LOL. As time went by we started sleeping uncomfortably because the space was quite limited, and a year ago we bought a king size bed which was one of our best investments ever :D Now we sleep like babies B) LOL

As for #3, I still have all my consoles, and most are ready to be used. I like the feeling of playing in consoles, and for some reason I don't feel the same way when playing PC. I've played a few roms, mainly pokemon games for GBA, because I like it but I don't own any of those.

You're up!

17 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

The truth behind #1

funny story :)

17 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

You're up!

lets do elder scrolls theme this time:

1: for a quite long time my favorite daedric prince was hircine, but without much reason i switched to sheogorath, it's still this one today

2: i have played till now only oblivion and skyrim of the elder scrolls games, i like skyrim slightly more but my favorite quest till now is the final thieves guild quest of oblivion

3: even with my most powerful gear in game in skyrim i have a lot of trouble killing the stronger dragons.

• Like 1