two lies and a truth

yiazmat50112254

9 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'll say #2 because Dark Souls seems the game to put in here because it sewms true to many, but isn't that hard once you stop and think about your actions.

2 was one of the lies, star ocean 4 is my hardest game in the full picture, and the EQ fight in 10 minutes with lymle is also the hardest battle i ever completed. but combat related the EQ is actually the only thing giving me a lot of trouble, all other combat wasn't hard at all.

8 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Then I'll have to say #3 ;)

this was also a lie because i haven't even played dark souls yet ;). i will defenitely gonna play it, but just haven't done it yet :P.

the part billy said about putting it here because it just seems true, was right however :D.

10 hours ago, Vermachtnis said:

Monster Hunter, the fights are more inventive.

this means that this is the truth. for the people who don't know this game, monster hunter games have a lot of quests in which most quests involves killing a boss like monster, these monsters often take much time to kill and every hit will take a lot of your life points. so when fighting stronger bosses you need to learn the attack patterns to make even a chance against them and even then to need to play very well to kill them.

your turn @Vermachtnis

Edited by yiazmat50112254

29 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

i like dps most in most cases, so i'm gonna guess that one is the truth.

You got it.  As much as I play Mercy, when I want relax I jump on Tracer or Widowmaker.  And that's not even counting the countless hours I've put into NIN.  AST is my next most played class but its not even close.  And I barely tank at all.

You're up @yiazmat50112254

i'll do final fantasy theme this time:

1: my top 3 in final fantasy characters is: 1: seymour (ffx) 2: sephiroth (ffvii) 3: caius (ffxiii 2)

2: my top 3 in final fantasy characters is: 1: caius (ffxiii 2) 2: seymour (ffx) 3: sephiroth (ffvii)

3: my top 3 in final fantasy characters is: 1: sephiroth (ffvii) 2: caius (ffxiii 2) 3: seymour (ffx)

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'll say right away that I'll pick the last of the three remaining, as I know next to nothing about the Final Fantasy series except that there's someone called Lightning who got their own spin-off/sequel.

in that case you are a good guesser :) since the last one is indeed the right one. my avatar is sephiroth, and assumed nr 3 would look like too logical to be true that way, but that won't work against someone who doesn't know ff haha :) 

your turn @BillyHorrible

Edited by yiazmat50112254

5 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

in that case you are a good guesser :) since the last one is indeed the right one. my avatar is sephiroth, and assumed nr 3 would look like too logical to be true that way, but that won't work against someone who doesn't know ff haha :) 

your turn @BillyHorrible

There my post goes, lost in translation... I said I'd pick "the last of the three remaining", another way of saying "I'll pick the last option that has not been picked yet".

Anyway, sorry for making you admit the truth without me actually guessing anything :(

Here's a new one then:

1. I'm constantly making sure I have a top of the line smartphone, only for the camera - I don't want to walk around with a big SLR camera or anything else that doesn't just fit into my pocket.
  2. I'm still making 'classic' photo albums, printing out photographs and sliding them into albums instead of creating digital albums that are to be printed.
  3. Before the summer is over, my wife and I will have driven over 7500 kilometers, not even counting how much I'll still drive for work.

On 2017-5-16 at 10:47 AM, BillyHorrible said:

There my post goes, lost in translation... I said I'd pick "the last of the three remaining", another way of saying "I'll pick the last option that has not been picked yet".

Anyway, sorry for making you admit the truth without me actually guessing anything :(

np, i guess i just should have read better :) 

you should go work with the police if you're that good in letting people tell the truth so easily haha :P 

On 2017-5-16 at 10:47 AM, BillyHorrible said:

Here's a new one then:

1. I'm constantly making sure I have a top of the line smartphone, only for the camera - I don't want to walk around with a big SLR camera or anything else that doesn't just fit into my pocket.
  2. I'm still making 'classic' photo albums, printing out photographs and sliding them into albums instead of creating digital albums that are to be printed.
  3. Before the summer is over, my wife and I will have driven over 7500 kilometers, not even counting how much I'll still drive for work.

since you like travelling so much, but also post pictures of it in your posts (which proves you like to take good pictures), i have most trust in 1 and 3.

but since nr 3 could in many ways be close to the truth, i gonna guess nr 1 is the true one.

6 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

np, i guess i just should have read better :) 

you should go work with the police if you're that good in letting people tell the truth so easily haha :P 

Good point. I'm also a grammar fanatic (comes with being a mathematician I guess, I take things very literally) so I could easily confuse perps with my language mumbo jumbo!

since you like travelling so much, but also post pictures of it in your posts (which proves you like to take good pictures), i have most trust in 1 and 3.

but since nr 3 could in many ways be close to the truth, i gonna guess nr 1 is the true one.

Nice thinking, but #1 is one of the lies. While I have done this for a while, about two and a half years ago I decided that the best smartphone camera still wasn't as good as a decent SLR camera so I saved up a bit and I got myself a great budget Canon SLR camera. Added a zoom lens last year. My wife refuses to get something better than her decade old digital camera though because it fits in her pocket and another SLR camera would mean another bag to carry, so she just uses my camera from time to time.

P.S. I actually edited a post in a different thread (favourite non-gaming purchases) because my original post made #2 being a truth or lie too obvious, because I either named having an album printed or having photographs for an album printed as one of my favourite purchases. :)

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48516-favorite-non-gaming-purchase/?do=findComment&comment=1315172

Edited by BillyHorrible