Suggestion list

The background color changes.

If you don't see it, your monitor settings are way off.

The blue color that indicates a platinum is actually really light (in relation to the gray color of the white & gray pattern of non-completed games - Also in relation of the green for completed PSN games appearing much darker to the eye than the blue does), it is even hard to quickly differentiate it for devices with correct contrast or saturation like on the iPhone 5 for example. There was a long drawn-out discussion about it when it was changed to a lighter-blue but it was decided to keep it that way =P

Edited by BlindMango

I have a suggestion, how about a 666th trophy on the trophy milestone list? After all, 1337 trophy is there so why not 666?  :D

Haha, heck no! Why would I want to see satan's number on my profile?? Lol, it would remind me of all those little kids who put 666 in their name to be "cool" (or so they think).

By the way, the 1337 milestone is genius  :lol: I remember being excited about it when I achieved it a few years back, lol

Edited by BlindMango

Haha, heck no! Why would I want to see satan's number on my profile?? Lol, it would remind me of all those little kids who put 666 in their name to be "cool" (or so they think).

By the way, the 1337 milestone is genius  :lol: I remember being excited about it when I achieved it a few years back, lol

Well, when thinking about numbers those two are the most recognized (69 too), but i think people know more about 666 rather than 1337.  :hmm: