Survival Mode trophy

Survive at least 30 matches in survival mode... Most guides say to use the Hilda Method but the enemys always seem to be on me in seconds in the later rounds. So does anyone have some alternate ways to get this trophy? Or maybe a couple tips as the guides aren't very helpful. Or is this just going to come down to pure skill?

Just keep going at it. It took me three tries with Hilda before getting :gold: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! Just keep spamming 236A (Skewer), use 214A/214B (Condense Gloom) to create a rain of projectiles, creating a 'wall' between you and your opponent. If your opponent gets too close, you can use a grab or use B+C (Force Function). Also pray that you don't go up against Seth or Merkava on match 20+. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Naoto Shirogane said:

Just keep going at it. It took me three tries with Hilda before getting :gold: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! Just keep spamming 236A (Skewer), use 214A/214B (Condense Gloom) to create a rain of projectiles, creating a 'wall' between you and your opponent. If your opponent gets too close, you can use a grab or use B+C (Force Function). Also pray that you don't go up against Seth or Merkava on match 20+. 

Ended up using Hilda and got it. It seemed too help also when I ignored the number of stage I was on so when I did die I was on round 32.

• 1 year later...

I just got the trophy with Hilda and used a very simple method. The trophy is not very hard, but may take a few attempts and difficulty varies depending on your opponents. The key is to keep your distance as much as possible... how to do that? It's not done by moving backwards... rather, you have to throw the opponent backwards. Here are the only 3 moves I ever used:

236C/214C - when the opponent is far away (236 on right, 214 on left)

A autocombo - when the opponent is very close

B+C - when the opponent is near... this input throws them back and is the answer to keeping your distance

After stage 20, ask the game politely to give you Nanase as much as possible and avoid Merkava at all costs. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...