Ranked Tower Trophy problem

AlcoholicDinosaw

So I've been playing Ranked matches, getting higher on the floors and whatnot, well, I'm currently at floor 16 with one star away from 17, (if I knew how to put a photo here I would, not that it'd help the situation) and the floor 15 trophy hasn't popped yet?? Is it glitched, has anyone else experienced this problem or is it just me, either way I'm concerned about what is going on as I've met the requirements and excelled them but no trophy has popped for me, anyone have any suggestions, many thanks :S

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw

There seems to be a delay for rewards at the moment, i.e. XP gains and Tower progression take a while to register on the server. My suggestion is to stay logged in and wait for a notification to pop up, because im getting notifications that I've progressed in the tower 20, 30 mins later than I did.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

There seems to be a delay for rewards at the moment, i.e. XP gains and Tower progression take a while to register on the server. My suggestion is to stay logged in and wait for a notification to pop up, because im getting notifications that I've progressed in the tower 20, 30 mins later than I did.

Ohhhhhhh that'd explain a lot, thank you!!

Okay update: stats are fixed, been promoted to floor 17, still no trophy, do I have to go down to floor 14 and then back up? Have I been locked out of the trophy? 

Update 2: Demoted myself down floors, currently on 15 but still no trophy pop, I'll update once I've reached 14 and then gone back up.

Update 3: I did what I said, went from floor 17, to floor 14, then up to 15, the trophy popped, the trophy may have been glitched for a little bit of time due to the in game statistics and servers having a delay, but DO NOT PANIC OKAY PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T DONE THIS YET, there's a fix for this, if it happens again, just do what I did :) although with the game being new I think the servers were getting used to more people coming on? Who knows but don't worry I've got you covered this trophy is still easily obtainable ;)

• Like 2

If that's the case, the trophy could possibly be bugged, as whatever pops the trophy probably isn't registering because of the huge delay in the game registering progress online. Sounds like a network problem to me, servers probably not ready for the deluge of players coming in. That sucks.. hopefully it's fixed soon.

My trophy was also glitched.

But I suspect something. We HAVE TO see the transition from floor 14 to floor 15 to unlock the trophy. For some reason, the end game (with stats, key progression and tower progression) was skipped, I don't see the tower transition and the trophy does not pop.

I fall to floor 14, win until reaching again floor 15, see the transition in the end game screen, and the trophy pops.

Edited by Nakqz
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nakqz said:

My trophy was also glitched.

But I suspect something. We HAVE TO see the transition from floor 14 to floor 15 to unlock the trophy. For some reason, the end game (with stats, key progression and tower progression) was skipped, I don't see the tower transition and the trophy does not pop.

I fall to floor 14, win until reaching again floor 15, see the transition in the end game screen, and the trophy pops.

I believe you are right, looks like we can definitely confirm this as a fix :)