Game and DLC now both showing as free in the UK PSN store. EDIT: It was a trial version of the game, sorry

Stevieboy

Was browsing psprices.com and noticed this game has been reduced from £5.49 to free. The DLC is also free, but I'm not sure if it always was or if that has been reduced too. Here is the link to the game in the UK PSN store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/furmins/cid=EP4101-PCSB00421_00-FURMINSPUZZLEHMQ

EDIT: Has been confirmed to be a trial version of the game where only the 1st world is playable. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edited by Stevieboy
Was a trial version of the game and not the full version
  • Like 4

Apparently I've already purchased it. Can't imagine paying for something like this, was this a Plus game at some point or?

Google sent me here, this is a year old too. Apparently it's just a trial version, anyone actually download and play it to prove otherwise or? 

2 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Apparently I've already purchased it. Can't imagine paying for something like this, was this a Plus game at some point or?

Google sent me here, this is a year old too. Apparently it's just a trial version, anyone actually download and play it to prove otherwise or? 

The page on the UK PSN store states it is a "Game Unlock" which suggests to me it's the full game. I haven't actually tried playing it yet though. Maybe it's been free for a while and it only just appeared on psprices.com, which is surprising.

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

The page on the UK PSN store states it is a "Game Unlock" which suggests to me it's the full game. I haven't actually tried playing it yet though. Maybe it's been free for a while and it only just appeared on psprices.com, which is surprising.

I just downloaded the free game and I'm pretty sure it's a trial. When you start up the game there's only one world visible and a quick youtube search shows that you should be able to view all 8 worlds from the start with the amount of stars needed to unlock displayed. Also downloading the DLC doesn't add a World 9 to the game, so I'm pretty sure you'll only be able to play the first world.

Just now, FFHannibal said:

I just downloaded the free game and I'm pretty sure it's a trial. When you start up the game there's only one world visible and a quick youtube search shows that you should be able to view all 8 worlds from the start with the amount of stars needed to unlock displayed. Also downloading the DLC doesn't add a World 9 to the game, so I'm pretty sure you'll only be able to play the first world.

Ah, OK then. Thanks for confirming that for me.

Sorry guys, false alarm. :facepalm: