Insanity question

Jaina34

Can I just complete the main campaign on Insanity?
Or do I have to do all kinds of stuff... Like loyalty missions, unite certain factions etc and such?
I kinda wanna rush through it. (Already beat it on normal)

Can't do it in online mode. I'm horrible at online shooters. Tried 2 APEX missions and I lost :'(

You're talking about Unwavering ?
 But if you finished the game in normal mode, you should already be familiar with the game so it will not be difficult!
Andromeda is nothing compared with ME2 trust me !!
The problem on "Online mode" isn't you but the people who play with you ! with the right team mates you can earn/get everything

Edited by Rose_OmnisLacrima

4 hours ago, Jeff-Andrew-NL said:

Or do I have to do all kinds of stuff... Like loyalty missions, unite certain factions etc and such?

Can't do it in online mode. I'm horrible at online shooters. Tried 2 APEX missions and I lost :'(

It's just the main story that's necessary - I finished Insanity without some of the loyalty missions done and a tonne of side missions incomplete. I think as long as you are working on your Priority missions it's all you need.

7 hours ago, Jeff-Andrew-NL said:

MINOR SPOILERS

I did it in some 6 hrs with a LV70 soldier. Just follow priority missions, after (crash) landing on Aya go to Voeld all you need to do there is rescue the prisoners (takes 10min) and then just rush the Kett facility to get Moshae, enter the Vault go to Meridien. I recommend saving the Krogan on the Archon's Ship to avoid dealing with Behemoths further on. you don't need to save any Arks or do any loyalties they don't impact the final mission in any way. Then play again one more time for real since it's such a good game :)

Like others said it's much easier than ME2.

On 4/9/2017 at 8:19 AM, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

You're talking about Unwavering ?
 But if you finished the game in normal mode, you should already be familiar with the game so it will not be difficult!
Andromeda is nothing compared with ME2 trust me !!
The problem on "Online mode" isn't you but the people who play with you ! with the right team mates you can earn/get everything

I disagree, ME 2 was hard at the start but got super easy with upgraded weapons (and that soldier ability lol) 

Idk, enemies here are smarter and I feel it's gonna be the hardest insanity yet

Edited by Stargazer2600

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Mass Effect 2 Insanity run :P it felt like I accomplished something! Mass Effect 3 Insanity wasnt too bad either. Looking forward to do this game on Insanity as well. I have heard a lot of ppl say it's nowhere near as hard as Mass Effect 2!

EDIT! Just completed my Insanity run last night. Was actually quite easy :P I tried Gold difficulty in mp but like Valkirye22 said unless with friends then single player is the better option!

Edited by Frui7yPebble86

On 09/04/2017 at 10:42 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

I disagree, ME 2 was hard at the start but got super easy with upgraded weapons (and that soldier ability lol) 

Idk, enemies here are smarter and I feel it's gonna be the hardest insanity yet

Oh really?

I just started with the online mode. Insanity was pretty easy first. But then i tried to save the moshae and then i lost my temper .... really the cardinal is just ridiculous. So i shot his orb for like 5 minutes until his barrier gave up ... well gave up for 5-10 seconds maybe. orb back up ... is this a gltich or supposed to be like this?

after i battled him for like half an hour he got me .... instant kill. so far i depleted his health like 30-40%

have now played some online matchups with were fun. try to get unwavering this way 

19 minutes ago, BDRick35 said:

I just started with the online mode. Insanity was pretty easy first. But then i tried to save the moshae and then i lost my temper .... really the cardinal is just ridiculous. So i shot his orb for like 5 minutes until his barrier gave up ... well gave up for 5-10 seconds maybe. orb back up ... is this a gltich or supposed to be like this?

after i battled him for like half an hour he got me .... instant kill. so far i depleted his health like 30-40%

have now played some online matchups with were fun. try to get unwavering this way 

Unless you're playing with friends I doubt it. Problem with online are the people and lack of organization i found the SP a much easier option and you can speedrun it under 6 hours with a leveled up character.

Cardinal is different because he sends out more kett at certain intervals i think every 25% of his health you'll stop doing damage he'll pull up the barier send in more annointed and you have to do it over again. Others you can kill immediately after you deal with their barrier only that one fight is slightly different. Black Widow and Dhan/Piranha do wonders. And keep your distance he can insta-kill melee you up close when he's got his shield. Personally this game is much easier or rather less frustrating than ME2

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Unless you're playing with friends I doubt it. Problem with online are the people and lack of organization i found the SP a much easier option and you can speedrun it under 6 hours with a leveled up character.

Cardinal is different because he sends out more kett at certain intervals i think every 25% of his health you'll stop doing damage he'll pull up the barier send in more annointed and you have to do it over again. Others you can kill immediately after you deal with their barrier only that one fight is slightly different. Black Widow and Dhan/Piranha do wonders. And keep your distance he can insta-kill melee you up close when he's got his shield. Personally this game is much easier or rather less frustrating than ME2

but i had rarely a chance to damage him. most of the time his barrier is up and i don´t remember new spawned kett.

Well ME2 had this OMG i did feel ? but i never felt cheated like now 

edit: Thank god he´s done amd i´m still shakin, but i got him after roundabout 45 minutes. so looks like last time i didn´t even triggered the first wave.

Are there any other bosses of this type? 
The ending should be pretty easy ... i think

Edited by BDRick35

On 20. 04. 2017. at 4:52 PM, BDRick35 said:

but i had rarely a chance to damage him. most of the time his barrier is up and i don´t remember new spawned kett.

Well ME2 had this OMG i did feel 1f601.png but i never felt cheated like now 

edit: Thank god he´s done amd i´m still shakin, but i got him after roundabout 45 minutes. so looks like last time i didn´t even triggered the first wave.

Are there any other bosses of this type? 
The ending should be pretty easy ... i think

well every kett base on major planets has the invictor or ascendant whatever the barrier guys are called as the sort of boss enemy but you can wipe them out as soon as you take out their shield for the first time. they don't have wave triggers or limited damage you can do like the cardinal.

final boss is nothing too demanding didn't die once on my playthrough you mostly get mobbed by remnant for x time