Platinums,Imports,and Artbooks

Veritas

1 hour ago, ryoonz said:

Nice collection! Dat Mihono Sakaguchi photobook though lol

I'd definitely recommend getting Persona 5 artbook, it's very thick, 500 pages and lots of content.

Thanks and I'll definitely check out the Persona 5 artbook.

18 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Really Nice collection you got here, Did you take the images With your Vita? Because then i could understand why are all Flipped Horizzontaly :P 

Thanks and I used my phone and on the phone they aren't sideways so I'll probably just take the pictures over again. 

You have some nice games there! I love Japanese games too but I don't have much artbooks. I have a Vampire Knight and Fruits Basket one I got in Japan, and also the character design books for the Tales series and a Disgaea D2 one. Amnesia sounds like an interesting game, I'd love to try that! 

36 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh glorious lord of weebness O.o

I LOVE THIS!

And dat photobook :awesome: 

Glorious lord of weebness is a good thing right?

32 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

You have some nice games there! I love Japanese games too but I don't have much artbooks. I have a Vampire Knight and Fruits Basket one I got in Japan, and also the character design books for the Tales series and a Disgaea D2 one. Amnesia sounds like an interesting game, I'd love to try that! 

Thanks and would you recommend the vampire knight one more or the fruits baskets (I've only seen fruits basket), and try Amnesia I got it through psplus and I enjoyed it. 

It depends which you like better. In terms of art and detail, Vampire Knight is a lot better and the drawings are lovely. The Fruits Basket one is way more simple with a lot less detail and more white space. The art style changed somewhere half way in the series, and the book is the newer art style as in the last few manga. 

Personally, from a pure art point of view, VP wins and it's similar to the Amnesia art in your post. But in terms of the actual manga, I was more into FB as I found VP's story a bit strange and the ending disappointing. FB is a lot more popular anyway, and if you haven't read or scene VP, I'd suggest the FB one as both cater to fans of the characters themselves.  

15 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

It depends which you like better. In terms of art and detail, Vampire Knight is a lot better and the drawings are lovely. The Fruits Basket one is way more simple with a lot less detail and more white space. The art style changed somewhere half way in the series, and the book is the newer art style as in the last few manga. 

Personally, from a pure art point of view, VP wins and it's similar to the Amnesia art in your post. But in terms of the actual manga, I was more into FB as I found VP's story a bit strange and the ending disappointing. FB is a lot more popular anyway, and if you haven't read or scene VP, I'd suggest the FB one as both cater to fans of the characters themselves.  

Thanks for the suggestions.