What is community reputation?

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

The difference being that you actually have to earn trophies. You can't just beg for them. :awesome:

That's a bit of a stretch for some games.

2 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

But you can buy them... :awesome:

And how! I wouldn't hesitate to buy a third stack of My Name is Mayo if it releases on PS3. Shameless, I know.

5 hours ago, RabbiAndy said:

I don't know about you guys but when I'm on a job interview and they ask why they should hire me, I tell them I have 320 rep on PSN Profiles forums and they usually just hire me right there with no more questions asked.

Too bad you screwed yourself with this post.

Since you got 15 likes for this post, you no longer have 320 rep... that means no company will hire you now.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, camcan98 said:

Yep, like the people above me stated, it's PSNP version of likes. It doesn't really do anything as far as I know.

It would be neat if we could unlock icons that show up next to our name based on how much rep we got.

It doesn't really do anything, right, just like reviving a thread that is almost 2 years old for no reason.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, marc_cp said:

It doesn't really do anything, right, just like reviving a thread that is almost 2 years old for no reason.

Well, that's awkward. I didn't notice the last reply was two years ago. I assumed this thread was still alive for whatever reason...

I'm new to posting here, I'll come around pretty quick! Excuse the revival. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camcan98 said:

Well, that's awkward. I didn't notice the last reply was two years ago. I assumed this thread was still alive for whatever reason...

I'm new to posting here, I'll come around pretty quick! Excuse the revival. 

Don't worry about it. I support reviving old threads versus creating new ones on the same topic

• Like 1