Trophy games on ps3 not showing

Kyl542

So long story short, when i go on my ps3 and go on trophy section, i dont see all of my PS4 trophy game list in it, while i can see all ps3+ps4 games on my PS4 trophy section. 

I'm sure it's not the sync fault, because i have a game 'Infamous Second Son' which i had almost half a year ago, and it does not appear on my ps3 trophy section. Not just that game but some other ps4 titles aswell (not all of them).

Anyone knows why?

Edited by Kyl542

1 minute ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Ps4 trophy lists never show up on ps3. The ones that do show on your ps3 are probably games with shared trophy lists between ps4/ps3/psvita.

¨

Actually they do show up.

PS3's trophy list is super slow and it takes a while to load all the games to the list and it might even lose connection to the server before every game has been loaded.

8 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

¨

PS3's trophy list is super slow and it takes a while to load all the games to the list and it might even lose connection to the server before every game has been loaded.

I thought of that actually, so i decided to go do some stuff while the ps3 is loading the trophy section. Well 30mins later i still didnt find all my ps4 games, and again its always the same missing games like infamous second son (and i had that game since last summer)

Edit: i also tried loading in offline mode aswell. Still same results

Edited by Kyl542

Just now, Kyl542 said:

I thought of that actually, so i decided to go do some stuff while the ps3 is loading the trophy section. Well 30mins later i still didnt find all my ps4 games, and again its always the same missing games like infamous second son (and i had that game since last summer)

Huh.. Maybe you have some privacy setting for trophies on PS4 on so they don't show up on the PS3 list?

Just looking at mine on PS3 and everything is showing up.

Just now, totallycrushed said:

Huh.. Maybe you have some privacy setting for trophies on PS4 on so they don't show up on the PS3 list?

Just looking at mine on PS3 and everything is showing up.

Didnt even know there was such a setting tbh, i'll check again after work then, tho im sure i never touched any trophy settings before

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

¨

Dusted off my ps3 and synced my list out of curiousity and you are right. Wow, I've never noticed that before. My list shows all my games too btw.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyl542 said:

Didnt even know there was such a setting tbh, i'll check again after work then, tho im sure i never touched any trophy settings before

I think I have this same issue as I've can't recall ever seeing my PS4 lists on PS3. Though I'll check later tonight.

2 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

So long story short, when i go on my ps3 and go on trophy section, i dont see all of my PS4 trophy game list in it, while i can see all ps3+ps4 games on my PS4 trophy section. 

I'm sure it's not the sync fault, because i have a game 'Infamous Second Son' which i had almost half a year ago, and it does not appear on my ps3 trophy section. Not just that game but some other ps4 titles aswell (not all of them).

Anyone knows why?

I know why. Your trophy list is set to offline mode. Press triangle on the trophy icon and go to switch modes and hit online!

That'll fix it.

• Like 1